utterly stupid

GavinPatterson

thats right....pvp match starts but almost everyone one of my teammates are either still on route on that damn speeder that takes forever to get to the starting point, or were stuck behind the forcefield.

This has happened more than once, were the match began but we were still all on our way by speeder to the starting point, by the time we get there - the sith are already in the next area....*** is this? pvp matchs are unbalanced -

120 seconds till warzone ends..so me and 2 others are trying to play huttball just waiting for those two mins to end, last second 4 idoits join in....are they fixing this?

Dude, try loading the pvp zone and being kicked out while still loading (because it takes so long) back to the fleet from the planet you queued from. Its stupid. My favorite is when I acrtually make it after a long load and will just make it out of spawn, but NOPE the forcefield is up and BOOM back to fleet.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.