stopped my sub today

Hypacrit

Why you may ask? There is a terribly high ammount of basic features that are missing or broke.

1. No Combat log

2. Can't queue for pvp in a group and remain in a group.

3. End game is a joke and unpolished... example.. mobs still named **** like Boss Beast 1... i mean really?

4. Class balance... ( were these beta tested? )

5. PVP loot bags a lottery? ***... 20 bags = 3 belts... Seriously?

6. Loot system for normal operations... So i run with a really geared tank that has all set peices... whats this pos loot system do... gives him chest and feet that he already has... petition unanswered for 5 days now...and on that note.

7. Ticketing ='s getting a automated response from a bot after 24hours, and never hear from a real GM.

8. Still a pvp queue bug still not addressed.

9. Tons of un-texured map in end game area's.

10. Datacrons... a necessity that a lot of us don't have time or want to do... don't force your player base to easter egg hunt... especially for buggy *** rides that will despawn on you after 40 min of waiting.

11. And the ultimage let down specifically for me... even when i seen it in beta and knew it would still be here... space combat...

I am just unsubbing...if i read or hear that they fixed most of these things... i would probably resub... but right now being that pvp is about all you can do a long with dailies.... i'll go back to eve... Have fun kiddo's

Why you may ask? There is a terribly high ammount of basic features that are missing or broke.

1. No Combat log

2. Can't queue for pvp in a group and remain in a group.

3. End game is a joke and unpolished... example.. mobs still named **** like Boss Beast 1... i mean really?

4. Class balance... ( were these beta tested? )

5. PVP loot bags a lottery? ***... 20 bags = 3 belts... Seriously?

6. Loot system for normal operations... So i run with a really geared tank that has all set peices... whats this pos loot system do... gives him chest and feet that he already has... petition unanswered for 5 days now...and on that note.

7. Ticketing ='s getting a automated response from a bot after 24hours, and never hear from a real GM.

8. Still a pvp queue bug still not addressed.

9. Tons of un-texured map in end game area's.

10. Datacrons... a necessity that a lot of us don't have time or want to do... don't force your player base to easter egg hunt... especially for buggy *** rides that will despawn on you after 40 min of waiting.

11. And the ultimage let down specifically for me... even when i seen it in beta and knew it would still be here... space combat...

I am just unsubbing...if i read or hear that they fixed most of these things... i would probably resub... but right now being that pvp is about all you can do a long with dailies.... i'll go back to eve... Have fun kiddo's

You're seriously whining about not getting a response from BioWare for 24 hours? Try Blizzard's week+ at launch of WoW or even better try Cryptic's 1 month+ at STO's launch. Also if you're just reporting a bug then you're not going to get a live response unless it requires more info on their part.

I just got 7 people on vent to quit with me ^_^

I was the catalyst for a greater good.

For the most part everyone said something along the lines of "It was in the back of my head, and you just brought it to light"

I only hope the forums have this same effect.

Edited by mcfabulous

Hello everyone,

While we do welcome all feedback, we ask that whether it is positive or negative feedback, that it is constructive. For better understanding on helpful feedback, please do see this post by Allison Berryman. We are closing this thread, but do strongly encourage anyone who wishes to submit feedback to please do so. We only ask that when anyone posts new feedback, it is done in a constructive manner.

Should anyone wish to offer suggestions, please do use RuinGaming's compilation thread, here: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=87349

Thank you!