Ancient Battlemind's "Set"

QuadDamage

Hello, and thank you all in advance for the assistance. I've been searching for the orange Ancient Battlemind's Leggings for some time now, and am having trouble locating them. I was wondering if any of you per chance knew where I could locate them?

On a side note, I'm also interested in locating the Elder Exemplar's orange "set". I have the robe, which I think I obtained from Voss, but I've no idea where to get the other pieces.

To conclude, I looked these items up on torhead and other websites to check where they drop, but the loot tables seem to be mixed up.

Again, thank you in advance and happy gaming!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

About the Ancient Battlemind's set

The boots and gloves are on the Voss Equipment Commendations Vendor for 10 Commendations each. The Vestments (chest), Headgear and Lower robes are drops off of level 47 mobs on Voss. Not a high drop rate though.

There is also a rumor that a Silver & Gold Star on Corellia in the Government District drops the Lower Robes. I have yet to see it drop though.

• 1 year later...
About the Ancient Battlemind's set

The boots and gloves are on the Voss Equipment Commendations Vendor for 10 Commendations each. The Vestments (chest), Headgear and Lower robes are drops off of level 47 mobs on Voss. Not a high drop rate though.

There is also a rumor that a Silver & Gold Star on Corellia in the Government District drops the Lower Robes. I have yet to see it drop though.

The Lower Robe has just dropped for me on Corellia. So yes, they drop there.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.