I love this game

paideia

I waited for TOR for a long time, lurked the forums, participated in beta testing, obsessively followed updates, but wasn't able to play at launch. I just purchased the game on Tuesday, and from what I've experienced so far, this game is amazing. The worlds are beautiful, I care about the NPCs, I care about my own character, and it really feels like an adventure. I love being able to share an immersive RPG experience with friends.

Thank you for bringing the galaxy to life. I look forward to seeing how you build on the foundation. :)

+1

This is in the top of my favorite games of all time. It's hard for me to pick an absolute favorite though. My list is something like TOR, Kotor, Mass Effect, Meridian 59, Fallout 3/New Vegas, FF7, FF3 and Phantasy Star 4. Old school Sega genesis

BTW I have no performance issues with this game. My comp isn't great at all. I'm just a performance junky. All my stuff is usually set at max performance. I don't care about playing the games on ultra high graphics settings.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.