Champion Gear Bags Randomness

kindig

I understand that the gear that you get out of the Champion Gear bags is supposed to be random but it should be a weighted random. So far I have gotten the following:

4x Unassembled Relic

2x Unassembled Weapon

3x Unassembled Pants

2x Unassembled Earpieces

2x Unassembled Armbands

This wouldn't be so bad if I was able to use the same tokens to buy gear for my companions but as these are specifically tied to my class they are useless to me. So please do tell, will the Champion pieces be changed into singular tokens the same as the Battlemaster will in the 1.1 patch or are we just supposed to keep going through bag after bag of the same items hoping for that one new piece to come out of it?

Honestly nothing is going to change for this tier of gear. I'm Valor rank 57 and haven't gotten 1 weapon or helm yet... I just accept it and will wait for the Battlemaster Bag change to watch the kids cry when they don't get their lucky RNG epics.

I have screen shots of a level 20 valor Maurader with every single champion piece except ear slot. You have to just accept it or quit.

Honestly nothing is going to change for this tier of gear. I'm Valor rank 57 and haven't gotten 1 weapon or helm yet... I just accept it and will wait for the Battlemaster Bag change to watch the kids cry when they don't get their lucky RNG epics.

I have screen shots of a level 20 valor Maurader with every single champion piece except ear slot. You have to just accept it or quit.

Un subbed, see you never.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.