Showing some Assassin love

bpharalson

Loving the assassin class so far. Some people on here are trying to say we're broken or suck blah blah, but ignore all those haters if you're wondering about choosing this class. Cmon, double bladed saber. I've been tearing up everything on the way to 50, was just trying to show the love to all my Assassin wannabe's/players.. can't wait to get 50 n start doin work on some Huttball hahaha. Looks like my spybot scan is done i'll see yall in game.. Good luck dudes/ladies n keep backstabbin!

-Brod Haralstone

Vulkar Highway server

Loving the assassin class so far. Some people on here are trying to say we're broken or suck blah blah, but ignore all those haters if you're wondering about choosing this class. Cmon, double bladed saber. I've been tearing up everything on the way to 50, was just trying to show the love to all my Assassin wannabe's/players.. can't wait to get 50 n start doin work on some Huttball hahaha. Looks like my spybot scan is done i'll see yall in game.. Good luck dudes/ladies n keep backstabbin!

-Brod Haralstone

Vulkar Highway server

Cool story bro... Nah, but seriously the people who nitpick will never be happy. The class functions just fine with the occasional bug or error just like any other class at an MMO launch. Spend time perfecting your spec and playstyle and it'll work out just fine in the end. BTW, backstabbin isn't the most effective use of the assassin. :p

You're not even 50, you can't even properly judge yet. Don't act like everything is fine because the class has a double bladed saber, the class isn't terrible but deception sucks compared to marauders and operatives and darkness sucks compared to powertechs.

You're not even 50, you can't even properly judge yet. Don't act like everything is fine because the class has a double bladed saber, the class isn't terrible but deception sucks compared to marauders and operatives and darkness sucks compared to powertechs.

Please expound upon why Darkness sucks. I have yet to see anything inherently bad about it. I have seen how it is balanced like any other class/spec is. Just because it's different doesn't make it bad.

I can solo'd a gold and a silver at the same time yesterday. Both were lvl 40 while I was lvl 38.

I'm hybrid specced into 13/0/16 Darkness/Madness. I have little to no trouble at pvp.

Assassins are awesome.

Sure some changes would be nice. Like making DF a targetted Aoe attack so its less clunky, but my point is that Sins are awesome.

They arent underpowered, they arent broken.

If anything, if your sin is failing its either because your gear sucks, or you.

You need to L2P before screaming "OMG BROKEN!!1!!!11!"

To me the class isnt broken, its the game that has issues. I'm so tired of triying to time my maul, and when proccs are up, i've stunned the target, i'm behind him.. it says condition fails.. the program loads abit, and the guy i'm hitting moves 3meters. Hitboxes are way off...

valor 55, full champion geared.

Edited by trevy

To me the class isnt broken, its the game that has issues. I'm so tired of triying to time my maul, and when proccs are up, i've stunned the target, i'm behind him.. it says condition fails.. the program loads abit, and the guy i'm hitting moves 3meters. Hitboxes are way off...

valor 55, full champion geared.

Thank goodness I don't have this problem near as much as some other players. I think I'd ragequit if I did. The one or 2 times it has happened to me were infuriating.

Thank goodness I don't have this problem near as much as some other players. I think I'd ragequit if I did. The one or 2 times it has happened to me were infuriating.

Happens all the find time on my end and being full deception it's a huge loss of DPS maul lights up like a christmas tree and bamn nothing happens is arse..

I can solo'd a gold and a silver at the same time yesterday. Both were lvl 40 while I was lvl 38.

I'm hybrid specced into 13/0/16 Darkness/Madness. I have little to no trouble at pvp.

Assassins are awesome.

Sure some changes would be nice. Like making DF a targetted Aoe attack so its less clunky, but my point is that Sins are awesome.

They arent underpowered, they arent broken.

If anything, if your sin is failing its either because your gear sucks, or you.

You need to L2P before screaming "OMG BROKEN!!1!!!11!"

Welp, a level 38 can solo a gold and silver mob! everything is fine here! that's clearly the most important thing in the game!

Please expound upon why Darkness sucks. I have yet to see anything inherently bad about it. I have seen how it is balanced like any other class/spec is. Just because it's different doesn't make it bad.

I never said it sucks but it isn't nearly as good as other tank specs and Harnessed Darkness is an extremely clunky move.

I'm talking from a pvp perspective at level 50, I'm not some level 38 that thinks everything is fine because I can solo some mobs.

I like my class but it isn't nearly as other classes that fill the same roll.

Edited by Epicopter

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.