Commando Burst: Not just for grav rounds

Endeava

Could've thrown in a charged bolts for simultaneous impact. Regardless, boom.

I don't think you know what you're looking at. That grenade he threw (Assault Plastique) blows up after a few seconds - it crit at the same time he used his Incendiary Round, which made it look like his instant-cast skill hit for 5.6k damage.

And that final blue round was High Impact Bolt, only useable on target with DoTs or Gravity Vortices.

EDIT: By the way, the second attack (Incendiary Round) does elemental damage - bypasses armour.

EDIT 2: Was a Grav Trooper before respeccing to healer, took a look at the DoT skill tree (being demonstrated in the video): 2 talents to give 30% extra damage on Assault Plastique and High Impact Bolt. HIB also bypasses 30% of armour, if talented, of course.

Edited by Obstero

Apparently, troopers engaging in forum warfare have very high defensiveness ratings...

:p

Yes and no... I'm sure if someone non-merc/commando had found that video it could've ended like that :p

Maybe I should spec away from healer myself and try it :D

Apparently, troopers engaging in forum warfare have very high defensiveness ratings...

:p

Yes and no... I'm sure if someone non-merc/commando had found that video it could've ended like that :p

Maybe I should spec away from healer myself and try it :D

They are tough and if left at range uninterrupted can cause very impressive damage.

However, if i was going to make a choice and changes in this game regarding PvP balance, the commando/bh mirror wouldnt even be in the top 5 changes i would list, possible not even 10.

They are strong and if left alone (completely 100% alone, seriously) they are great. But come on, can you find ANY other spec shut down harder when you are on them if you play properly?

These remarks are made regarding DPS commandos, i cant comment much on healing commandos i dont see many. Also, i dont play a commando.

They are tough and if left at range uninterrupted can cause very impressive damage.

However, if i was going to make a choice and changes in this game regarding PvP balance, the commando/bh mirror wouldnt even be in the top 5 changes i would list, possible not even 10.

They are strong and if left alone (completely 100% alone, seriously) they are great. But come on, can you find ANY other spec shut down harder when you are on them if you play properly?

These remarks are made regarding DPS commandos, i cant comment much on healing commandos i dont see many. Also, i dont play a commando.

Its very easy to shut down merc/arsenal, its much tougher to shut down assault. Notice I was moving during every attack.

Pyrotech burst is absolutely insane and requires no buildup like arsenal burst does with 5 heat signatures.

thermal detonator -> power shot -> rail shot both power shot and rail shot hit at the exact same time as detonator explodes so its just an insane amount of burst especially with some crits it gets to be over 10k

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.