If given the option I would fraction change.

DoctorJohn

So I rolled Sith initially because I thought it would be the less played fraction. Now we are seeing the exact opposite. Now with having gotten my first char to 50 I would gladly fraction switch if I could transfer my char to the rebellion. I would rather not have to start from scratch having now just obtained the ability to do end game content. I know the 6 guys I play with would switch with me.

So I rolled Sith initially because I thought it would be the less played fraction. Now we are seeing the exact opposite. Now with having gotten my first char to 50 I would gladly fraction switch if I could transfer my char to the rebellion. I would rather not have to start from scratch having now just obtained the ability to do end game content. I know the 6 guys I play with would switch with me.

Sooo basicly you want to either lose in PVP 24/7 or just plain get Huttball 75% of the time in Warzones. And most likely not have enough people on often enough in your server to actually do group content with.

Trust me, you do not really want this.

why in the world would you think the "bad guys" would be the less played faction?

YA i saw i put Fraction and not Faction lol. Anyway, the reason for this is I primarily World PVP with my friends. We would rather have alot of enemy's then not enough.

Yeh come back when you figure out it becomes you vs entire server of Empire.

why in the world would you think the "bad guys" would be the less played faction?

People do tend to be kinda good in games, sw seems to be the exception :)

I cant think of a better way to balance server pop than by introducing something like a inquisitor swapped to a sage. too much work for little return for the devs tho so probably not going to happen.

Sooo basicly you want to either lose in PVP 24/7 or just plain get Huttball 75% of the time in Warzones. And most likely not have enough people on often enough in your server to actually do group content with.

Trust me, you do not really want this.

What? I've got somewhere around a 95-98% win rate in warzones as republic.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.