Tired of scrubs, give me brackets!

Smecker

I'm so sick of queuing up for random Warzones and getting all level 10-20 scrubs who seem to think running the wrong way in Huttball is a great idea. It feels like unless you are in a Pre-made you don't stand a chance. If they dont want level brackets at least make valor brackets. Id rather fight other equally skilled players and have equally skilled teammates than be forced to struggle, to carry a team of scrubs through a warzone. SWTOR is a great game with great PVP action, but please give us some brackets either by level or by valor.

Im sorry sir you must be lost, these are the SWTOR PVP forums

I enjoy the PvP in this game, but I never PvP'd much in other games because it did not really interest me too much. I think Lt. Commander was my highest rank in WoW, and I never played arenas, but I am having fun.

Your comment still made me chuckle!:D

i'm the guy who always run the ball wrong way and never manage to pass the ball when got jumped.

never queue in group but i never need to play more than 3 matches to get my daily done. sometime got carried, sometimes win with 3 below 20 and no 50 (huttball & voidstar). civil war would be impossible i guess.

funny thing is, back when i start doing my daily from 11-20, i always end up with 6 medal. beyond 21 i only get 2 medals.

are you communicating in an effective manner with your pug teammates? "wrong way dude, other side" vs " OMG F'N NOOB, WRONG WAY STUPID GOD! L2P!" or "pass up here on the catwalk" vs " LOSER! UP HERE! OMG WHY U NO PASS?! DON'T QUEUE YOU SUCK1!"

because i think you'll find that 90 % of the time the more rational communications are what bringa group of puggers together to pull a win or compete enough to make it a close match.

I'm so sick of queuing up for random Warzones and getting all level 10-20 scrubs who seem to think running the wrong way in Huttball is a great idea. It feels like unless you are in a Pre-made you don't stand a chance. If they dont want level brackets at least make valor brackets. Id rather fight other equally skilled players and have equally skilled teammates than be forced to struggle, to carry a team of scrubs through a warzone. SWTOR is a great game with great PVP action, but please give us some brackets either by level or by valor.

Won't miss you when you're bracketed, abrasive mouthbreather.

are you communicating in an effective manner with your pug teammates? "wrong way dude, other side" vs " OMG F'N NOOB, WRONG WAY STUPID GOD! L2P!" or "pass up here on the catwalk" vs " LOSER! UP HERE! OMG WHY U NO PASS?! DON'T QUEUE YOU SUCK1!"

because i think you'll find that 90 % of the time the more rational communications are what bringa group of puggers together to pull a win or compete enough to make it a close match.

Absolutely.

I have had huttball games where I have had to teach people how to pass etc. In fact when I was first pvping I used to just say everytime I joined "Support the ball carrier, try to get ahead and position yourself for a pass, and work together. If you don't know how to pass the ball its on your general skills tab bind it to a slot"

Of course it doesn't always work. Some maps are harder to get team work on as well like Alderaan because theres so much room between the 3 turrets some people will just wander around lost hah.

Still I remember back in the day 10+ years ago when I had never PvPd and people helped me get better so now its my turn.

Anyway to the OP, stop pvping until there are brackets then? Or join with premades?

Personally I like being able to play with any level. I just hate people pimped out in full pvp gear and in a premade.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.