Another Huttball bug/invincibility thing

Tremk

This is the first time ive seen it. Was fighting a BH on top of the side platform, then he goes "stealth" and keeps shooting at me, i had a healer so i stayed around to see *** is happening. couple seconds later i move off the platform, still getting killed, and i finally see him having his guns come out through the wall.

I can target but cannot kill him. This is the same exploit as on the pedestal where you're invincible, the only difference is you cannot get "knocked out" of the map...or i should say back "onto" the map. AOEs do have effect but only on the edge of the map.

Dunno how this was done. Anyone else have this experience? As if huttball didnt have enough surprises lol

http://i41.tinypic.com/or4d46.jpg

and

http://i40.tinypic.com/20fypdv.jpg

I've had this 'exploit' happen to me twice now, and I can tell you that it's more of an annoyance than anything else. Once the other team realises what's happened you're effectively a player down.

Incidentally, it isn't something I can recreate at will, but the two occurrences were due to being hit by knockback/stun/some form of CC while flying on the air vents.

I've had this 'exploit' happen to me twice now, and I can tell you that it's more of an annoyance than anything else. Once the other team realises what's happened you're effectively a player down.

Incidentally, it isn't something I can recreate at will, but the two occurrences were due to being hit by knockback/stun/some form of CC while flying on the air vents.

i had issues with the air vents as well but its more of the warping around the map kind, nothing through the floor yet.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.