Remove morality restrictions on color crystals!

SocraticSteve

Please! Can we please have the morality restrictions on Red, Blue, and (especially) Green color crystals removed? First of all, we already know there are ways around it. It's just a hassle.

Second, I get the idea but in reality it's just a pointless restriction keeping people from making characters the way they want to. I mean I know blue often represents good and red represents evil, but not always. Red can mean love or any kind of passion, and blue can mean sadness or loneliness. And I know Luke used a green saber in RotJ, but green has plenty of negative symbolism: envy, greed, rotten corrupt. Especially a yellowish green looks toxic or poisonous.

So here's my issue. My main character is a Sith Sorceror, and is dark aligned because he's corrupt and does anything for power. But he can't have a green saber. Now not only is green my favorite color but I wanted a black and green color scheme for him. It would look really evil and super bad***, but I can't have my green saber!

So most of all, I'm begging, PLEASE remove the morality restrictions! On another note, I would also like to see a larger selection of colors. I'm thinking a yellowish green, an orange with a hue a bit closer to red, an indigo, I haven't seen the cyan yet but maybe a more bluish green color.

If this stuff isn't already being worked on, please consider it.

Edited by SocraticSteve

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.