Game breaking glitch

klato

I keep getting completely demolished by

Darth Jadas

because he and my companion stand right on top of each other. I can only actually attack him every once and awhile and I cant heal my companion because it says I cant see her....

This is bull ....

man even before the fight starts if I try to hit him with a ranged attack is says, "cannot see target"

With the glitches I can only get him down to about half health

Edited by Zoggel
Spoiler Tags

Woah spoilers!

I had the same problem. I got the fight to work by popping the defensive cds and kiting him a bit toward the windows, then popping the -threat cd and letting kaliyo get aggro. Then you have to interrupt his attacks and you will beat him.

Really i think the key to the whole battle is interrupts. Save the CC skills to use as interrupts in between your ogcd interrupt and he becomes very easy.

Edited by EssFerret

I keep getting completely demolished by

Darth Jadas

because he and my companion stand right on top of each other. I can only actually attack him every once and awhile and I cant heal my companion because it says I cant see her....

This is bull ....

man even before the fight starts if I try to hit him with a ranged attack is says, "cannot see target"

With the glitches I can only get him down to about half health

I had the same problem, but I finished it. Although it is quite bugged, maybe you should just Learn2play

**** Spoilers ****

Ok, so it's the encounter area that's glitched, not Darth Jadas. Pull him off the pedestal he starts on. You might want to clear the bridge for kiting later on too.

Personally I used explosive probe, snipe, run and LoS his spells (keep your pet on passive) so he comes down. Then send in Kaliyo to get aggro

Try kiting away and have your companion follow you and not attack.

I've seen NPC's stuck in walls that I couldn't attack but they were attacking me.

Run far away outside of range combat distance... and see if the NPC moves towards you.

I have pulled NPC's out of walls using this tactic.

Edited by Ahebish

Send your companion in while you stand on the far side of the room. Once Jadus "activates", mash the passive button to make your companion return to you. Jadus will follow and you fight him at the place of your choosing without the bug.

This fight is all about interrupting and avoiding damage; you can't outheal his damage and will lose a staright up DPS race. Stop his casts as oftenas possible and the fight becomes much easier.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.