New to RP server

themysterious

Hello i'm thinking of switching to a rp server and try something new. I mostly just go to pvp servers but after all my friends left and went back to WoW been lvl'ing up solo for awhile and getting bored.

I'm looking at Ajunta Pall server was wondering if thats a good server and if anyone else is new/thinking of trying a rp server lets group up and have some fun.

Well, Im on Ajunta Pall but from my research it seems that there are much better servers for RP. So far I have seen barely any RP there, but I havent really tried much myself seeing as Im new to it. If I were just starting my first char and wanted to go RP-PVP, I would probably pick Jung Ma right now. Im asking around and trying to find which server to go on for future characters myself.

If you are looking for an active community, I cn only invite you to come join us on Lord Adraas :) People there are super friendly, very inviting and helpful, whenever needed. RP is everywhere, in every cantina and in the RP-only channel as well...all the time :D Plus whenever you group up you can just stay right in character and quest or do missions RPing , too :D The amount of very nice RPers is really big on Lord Adraas and I have not for a single day regretted, that I created my character there :)

So...come on join us, I'm sure you won't regret it either ;)

EDIT: Oh yeah...Lord Adraas is a RP-PvE server...but we do have plenty PvPers as well ;) Myself included XP So there's never a long wait for warzones against really nicely skilled players and open world PvP is going nicely as well :D

Edited by Ayami_no_baka

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.