Light & Dark. Need help

Starsfury

So i recently made an Assassin & got him up to like 600 Dark Points

and well i think i actualy wanna take the light path

can i actualy get to Light V now that ive put points in dark ?

will this effect me in anyway

You can change. Do good stuff until you hit Light V.

Will it effect you? Yes. You'll be able to use light-side stuff.

no. ds/ls points cap out at 10000 points each, and you need 10000 pts to be either ds/ls 5. So sorry, the best you can do at this point is be ls 4. only was to reach lvl 5 is to be 100% ds/ls

EDIT- as had been stated by others below, this is false. I must have recieved wrong info :( SO YES! you will be ok! (as I am now very glad to hear)

Edited by Talonval

no. ds/ls points cap out at 10000 points each, and you need 10000 pts to be either ds/ls 5. So sorry, the best you can do at this point is be ls 4. only was to reach lvl 5 is to be 100% ds/ls

I was under the impression that alignment caps at 10,000, not actual light/dark side points, meaning that if you offset your lightside points with more darkside points to reach 10,000 alignment you would still be fine, but I could be wrong.

we'll im pretty sure i went like 300 light points on my 50 juggernaut and still made it to dark V

Saved Dana Thresh & and didnt turn in the revanites on Dromund Kaas

well then again if this is true then I must have recieved faulty info. too bad this isn't something easily tested :rolleyes:

So i recently made an Assassin & got him up to like 600 Dark Points

and well i think i actualy wanna take the light path

can i actualy get to Light V now that ive put points in dark ?

will this effect me in anyway

Definitely, I went all the way up to Dark IV before I was like hmmm TO THE LIGHT! Now I'm Light IV and will be Light V probably by tomorrow. Diplomacy is your friend with picking your alignment.

When you max out one particular alignment further points in that alignment go towards reducing your other alignment.

My light side bounty hunter took a few dark side choices because in those situations, they where actually better choices for him to make. Then when I hit 10000 light the 400 or so dark points I had began reducing as I took more light side choices.

Edited by Shivus

you can go all the way to dark side 5 and then all the way to light side 5 if you want, will just take time!

say you done all darkside choices and are on rank 5(10k darkside points) you will need to aquire 20k lightside points to reach lightside 5, first 10k to get neutral next 10k to get rank 5

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.