Cyan only available to Republic?

Vodka

If you want a blue saber/crystal all you have to do is make light side choices instead of dark.

He is not talking about the common blue ones, but the cyan ones.

Looks like BioWare decided that cyan is for republic only and purple is for empire only (stupid decidion, since the only character in the movies with a purple lightsaber was a Jedi).

He is not talking about the common blue ones, but the cyan ones.

Looks like BioWare decided that cyan is for republic only and purple is for empire only (stupid decidion, since the only character in the movies with a purple lightsaber was a Jedi).

agreed, that is really stupid if this is the case. I do enjoy having purple as an option but just like I want the Cyan, im sure there are plenty of people on the repub side who would like to use purple.

I thought you just had to be a specific level of light or dark side for the diff colours?

Also, I think it's good that certain sides or types can only have certain colours. Means you can't just have everything you want and you have to make decisions which effect future possibilities.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.