Add something for centurion comms.

Hypernetic

There needs to be something to buy with these comms that isn't downgraded gear.

For example a speeder, lockboxes (random purple item), pets, consumables, etc, etc, etc...

I have over 60 of them and NOTHING to spend them on since I've gotten champion pieces for almost every slot and already have centurion pieces in the slots I don't.

For that matter there needs to be something I can do with all these comms from planets too, but that's a topic for another day.

I'm Valor rank 60 and I still have two pieces of PvP blue gear. Maybe my luck is exceptionally bad but I'm not seeing why people are running out of choices for centurion commendation. They're about equivalent of Columni for purpose of PvP so unless you're wearing all Columni or better gear, there's usually something you should want. You can also buy all class's centurion gear, not just yours, if you want to gear companions.

Gear up a companion. Luckily for me I have 2 companions who share my primary stats.

That wouldn't be a bad option if companions weren't completely worthless. I'd rather have novelty items.

What do I use a geared companion for? Trading caps in Ilum that will soon restrict companions?

There needs to be something to buy with these comms that isn't downgraded gear.

For example a speeder, lockboxes (random purple item), pets, consumables, etc, etc, etc...

I have over 60 of them and NOTHING to spend them on since I've gotten champion pieces for almost every slot and already have centurion pieces in the slots I don't.

For that matter there needs to be something I can do with all these comms from planets too, but that's a topic for another day.

^^^^^ agree with all of this

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.