hotlou

Result for a full 15 minute game ;

55k damage

23 kills

13 deaths

Max hit 800

Implement the 50 category already.

I was constantly ganked the whole game.

You'd be the only person in the Warzone I could get my 5k hit medal from even with buff stacking.

I ran into a level 10 sniper or something in a warzone today.....the guy kept trying to solo me instead of just running away.

You aren't getting picked on man. You are probably just in the way. In Huttball my proirities are not blow up the lowbie, but rather blow up the ball carrier, grief the healer, blow up the DPSers, then Grief the tanks (becuase they always get back-up!!!!).

Nowhere in that is, blow up the lowbie....unless it is the very start and I'm trying to hit for 5k.....so much stacking without any reward yet.......

Wow these posts still happen?

Read some updates / stickies / or google the topic.

It's coming this month....

Sure I did. Patch just came out didnt it? ok so I hope they have a patch before the end of the month is up, otherwise you will be incorrect. Still waiting on the 50 bracket, sir.

yeah whoever came up with the hairbrained idea that all levels should get stuck together needs to get forcechoked. The amount of new abilities you get alone makes such a vast difference that the low level players cant compete. There needs to be at the very least 3 tiers. 5 would be best. I'd like to be able to enjoy the pvp side of the game without having to first put a month into the pve side to even be able to play it.

The problem with doing this might be really long wait times for matches. It already takes an awful long time considering everyone ques together. But maybe that's because nobody bothers queing since its set up so terribly right now.

and yes, lots of level 40-50 players run out of their way to gank level 10-20 players.

yeah whoever came up with the hairbrained idea that all levels should get stuck together needs to get forcechoked. The amount of new abilities you get alone makes such a vast difference that the low level players cant compete. There needs to be at the very least 3 tiers. 5 would be best. I'd like to be able to enjoy the pvp side of the game without having to first put a month into the pve side to even be able to play it.

The problem with doing this might be really long wait times for matches. It already takes an awful long time considering everyone ques together. But maybe that's because nobody bothers queing since its set up so terribly right now.

and yes, lots of level 40-50 players run out of their way to gank level 10-20 players.

The idea behind it was so that 50s who leveled extremely fast would be able to still PvP and not have to wait for the people who take three months to level because they have no jidea how to level in MMOs. These same people are the ones who claim PvP is 'broken'.

The basic concept that you should be competitive the first time you step into anything is so very un-MMO.

A 50 bracket helps 50's. It does very little for low level players. Do you really think Mr.11 is going to do much better when the 49's are top dog?

My advice to low lvl PvP'ers is simple: play to your strengths. Abilities that don't scale with damage ( stuns, knockbacks, interupts) can be big if used properly. Just don't think you are going to toe-to-toe with anyone and win.

Besides, you're level 11 for all of what, 15 minutes?

Going to disagree with you OP.

I've been PvP'ing since level 10 and I'm 21 now. It's been a lot of fun. Though, I'm a bit surprised on some "tactics" that people are using. I mean, I can find myself getting jumped by 3-5 high level players while I watch our ball carrier score a goal. Why do 3-5 people come after me? Because I'm a lowbie player. It's astonishing how the enemy team will stop what they are doing to kill a lowbie. lol!

Don't get me wrong as I'm all for that so please come kill me more. Send your entire team to kill my little lowbie healer while my team scores. I don't mind taking one for the team, or 10. Winning isn't always surviving, it also requires a bit of sacrifice.

Now, I can understand how playing, and at times getting rolled by high level player ,can be a frustrating experience. Though, even with the 50's gone you still have the other levels around. Perhaps now people will want more brackets for 10-20, 20-30, 30-40, 40-49 in the future.

For me? Perhaps I am different. I see this as a great opportunity to become a better player. Learning new tactics against a superior opponent and changing how I play is key to my personal growth. I was getting killed a lot when I first started and now I'm not dying as much. Hell at 20 I racked up 204k healing during huttball and when I first started I was only doing 30k.

Simple if you're a low level don't play pvp, why would you want to anyway? You can kill jack sh*t and most people on your team are saying "dear god why have you teamed me with a low level when i know there are going to be lvl 50 pvp armor wearing people on the other team". I'm alright with level 30 and up people in pvp but below that is just ridiculous. What are you doing saving up for your lvl 40 gear? I sound harsh but this is annoying people who are higher levels then you on your team more then its annoying you. But all will be well come the patch....hopefully.

Simple if you're a low level don't play pvp, why would you want to anyway? You can kill jack sh*t and most people on your team are saying "dear god why have you teamed me with a low level when i know there are going to be lvl 50 pvp armor wearing people on the other team". I'm alright with level 30 and up people in pvp but below that is just ridiculous. What are you doing saving up for your lvl 40 gear? I sound harsh but this is annoying people who are higher levels then you on your team more then its annoying you. But all will be well come the patch....hopefully.

and im sure all those annoyed high level pvprs never pvpd while they were a lowbie because that would have been annoying

You are aware of the fact, that nowadays in 2 out of 3 scenarios if the bonus 4 (except for my premade) are lowbies there are a lot of <50 in the enemy team too, which means my team can carry the rest without breaking a sweat? The whole pairing system is getting slightly better. Yesterday I played 7 warzones and had a balanced team every single time except for Huttball. They were just so bad. I mean they had the levels, but we started playing "stupid sith" next to their spawn after scoring 5 in 4 minutes... Anyway levels were balanced there too.

If you're level 25 and want to PvP feel free to do so. Just remember you have your limitations, just as I do on level 50. Mine are different. Look for targets, that you actually can kill. If you see someone full champ just run away. You can also grief healers. Stay away from other people in your team, so that you don't get hit by random AoEs. Everybody's gonna think "screw that dude, he's just 25, there are four 50s behind him". That's where you come in. Kick the enemy healer in the nuts, knock him back, interrupt his heals. Profit :).

Once you hit level 50 you'll see how screwed you are then. Everybody will start targeting you and you'll die just as easy due to 0 expertise.

Regards,

Kalantris

Edited by Kalantris

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.