Quick shot, does anyone use it? 36+

Veltpunch

Hello my dear scoundrel friends. I just dinged 36 and got Shoot First, and it is rocking my world atm. However, i noticed that i don't hace to use it as often anymore. It deals lesser damage than other abilities and cost a pwetty hefty amount of energy. Is it still worth using it or can i put it somewhere else, e.g. Sidebars.

Thanks

When everything's on cooldown and you need a little more dps to finish off that guy running randomly around trying to stay out of melee till his own cooldowns finish, I use quick shot. It's not something you should over rely on but it has its uses.

Situations where you use quick shot:

-When between 4m and 10m from your target and you have already used tendon blast and also have extra energy to use it.

-When blaster whip and backblast are on cooldown and you don't have an upper hand for sucker punch AND you have extra energy (you would normally use flurry of bolts here to keep energy up)

-When someone is very close to dead and other abilities are on cooldown. Just finish it.

-When you are rooted 4m-10m from your target and don't want to use dodge to break the root.

Similar situations apply for use of charged burst and sabo charge (in cover) when the range exceeds 10m and you aren't going to chase them down.

Sometimes if I just want to take someone out quickly, I'll use it as part of my burst combo; Back blast (or your stealth opener), blaster whip, dirty kick, whatever that punch on incapacitated targets is called, blaster whip, quick shot spam if nothing crit and left them alive. Otherwise, not much use no. I view it primarily as a low level filler really. This is from a Sawbones perspective however, no Sucker Punch.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.