PvP on a non pvp server

Zante

I, along with a few friends, am nearing 50 now and we're looking for some fun things to do.

Warzones are a lot of fun but we cannot stand Hutt Ball. The Warzones seem to cycle and when it's time for Hutt Ball we get a bit :(

The Alderaan locale is the best as far as we're concerned, it'd be great to play it all the time!

I had a look around Ilum and the first thought which came to mind was "how the hell are they going to fill this space?"

I play on a RP server in the EU, this may have been a mistake as there are very few people around. My fear was that a PvP server might just be a gank fest and not really about PvP at all. Like many, I loved the model provided by Dark Age of Camelot wherein you progress your character in relative safety before braving the nexus between the realms. I get the feeling that I may have gimped my gameplay experience by going with a RP server. Only now do I realize how much I miss free roaming PvP.

I won't start a char on a PvP server as I'm in love with my Shadow and don't want to go through the story again.

Tldr; Give us a free transfer to a RP PvP server. At least then I can control where I go for PvP and will have some peeps to fight.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.