Frankly, Zombies in space are on the same level as...

Angedechu

Rakghouls have been around for a vary long time. Years of work in the EU many books have had them in them. One of the great sith lords made them. This is not just playing the zombie card this is actully something many Starwars fans are aware of as being just one of the many things in starwars.

...as pandas in heroic fantasy.

I found both ideas very stupid, mind you.

Well then thankfully you're in luck! Rakghouls are not Zombies! As the others have pointed out, you may want to read up on the lore surrounding them to better understand.

Rakghouls are maybe not ''nammed'' zombies, but they look awfully like them.

I think you need to google image search rakghoul and then zombie. They look nothing alike. Also, Rakghouls have been part of Star Wars and are already in the game so you're just trying to troll the new trailer that got released and failing.

Even if they were zombies, I still disagree with you that space zombies are as bad as samurai brewmaster panda bear monks. I even disagree that space zombies are bad at all. Zombies aren't as tied to a certain setting like panda bears (that setting being China and nowhere else). Mass Effect has husks, and husks are pretty much zombies. Husks are also a lot cooler than you are.

Hello everyone,

While we do welcome all feedback, we ask that whether it is positive or negative feedback, that it is constructive. For better understanding on helpful feedback, please do see this post by Allison Berryman. We are closing this thread, but do strongly encourage anyone who wishes to submit feedback to please do so. We only ask that when anyone posts new feedback, it is done in a constructive manner.

For those who wish to discuss the Rise of the Rakghouls trailer, please do so in this thread: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=167925

Thank you!