So, I rolled a sorcerer and started to PvP at level 10....

RicoZaid

It's amazingly fun.

I highly recommend you spend a few hours and roll one.

Storyline is great an it felt like a lot less running back and forth than the consular and bounty hunter newbie zones.

FWIW

Edited by RicoZaid

It's amazingly fun.

I highly recommend you spend a few hours and roll one.

Storyline is great an it felt like a lot less running back and forth than the consular and bounty hunter newbie zones.

FWIW

Consular storyline is absolutely painful, it's so bad. I still have not finished it and am missing at least 2 companions.

Edited by Dystopic

level 10 sorcerers have what? Force lightning (6 second CD by default, maybe its 3 seconds though), shock, electrocute, and maybe that 1.5 second cast time skill?

Anyone dying to that is level 10-15, afk, or already low on hp.

They have an aoe knockback, a stun, CC remover, a heal, and the whirlwind CC thingy. Everything you would want if you only want to have one bar of skills to learn. If you get killed in hutball as a level 10 sorc after the 50s get their own bracket you did something wrong.

Now compare that to a melee guy who does not get his snare for several more levels and the level 10 sorc/sage look pretty good.

Consular storyline is absolutely painful, it's so bad. I still have not finished it and am missing at least 2 companions.

When you near the end of the story, it gets really, really good. I would highely recommend pushing through!

I played my sage healer all the way up, with a JK at 35 right now, and the consular beats the JK (so far).

They have an aoe knockback, a stun, CC remover, a heal, and the whirlwind CC thingy. Everything you would want if you only want to have one bar of skills to learn. If you get killed in hutball as a level 10 sorc after the 50s get their own bracket you did something wrong.

Now compare that to a melee guy who does not get his snare for several more levels and the level 10 sorc/sage look pretty good.

Got another heal and bubble at 14th, just pve solo'd a champions with my tank companion. This class is so much fun :-D

Yea PvP is zap zap zap stun whirlwind heal bubble - super versatile (note I try not to target level 50s and this makes targets fall much faster)

Oh also got Crushing Darkness for anti-cap anti-stealth DoT

Going Light-side/Comedian :-)

Edited by RicoZaid

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.