People should not be awarded for treating Huttball like a Deathmatch

Reavyn

Simple enough, start awarding people for playing as a team, passing the ball, and making goals.

I played a game where we were getting hammered because every single person on my team stayed over on our side waiting for their ball carrier to come to them or were in the pit on our side fighting their team. The only 2 points were scored by me when their team made a bad pass and not a single person was on their side of the field.

Simple enough, start awarding people for playing as a team, passing the ball, and making goals.

I played a game where we were getting hammered because every single person on my team stayed over on our side waiting for their ball carrier to come to them or were in the pit on our side fighting their team. The only 2 points were scored by me when their team made a bad pass and not a single person was on their side of the field.

Did you win?

Sounds to me like you were not playing as part of your defensively oriented team.

Playing the warzones with the intent to win isn't really all that rewarding at the moment. The warzones that I gained the most on were losses simply because me and the guildies I ran with at the time decided to just run around and kill people instead of accomplishing the goals.

That is just silly.

It is true - you dont get a medal for X amount of scores or X amount of passes but you do for killing - heck some lvl 50 teams score 5 and then precede to **** us over and over for medals

Not gonna lie, I was on a team that did this. Before we started I didn't have a single medal and I had made 3 of the 5 points and passed the ball to people for the other two. I ended the game with 8 medals.

Wins and higher medals means more commendations for you.

More commendations means better gear quicker.

Better gear quicker means killing fools easier, faster.

Whats the hurry...im killimg people just fine with my op.