Half hearted voice over cutscenes

Renshei

The first few quests i did were kinda cool I liked the voice overs up to the point i started hitting missions with gibberish for voices. Makes me think they half assed it cause it was taking to long and to much work to do all the voice work for every quest.

Gibberish voice over are crap and might as well not be there

Give the option to turn that crap off or take it out of the game completely. It was a waist of time to bother if you ask me.

I'm not a huge SW buff, but I'm pretty sure it's one of those movie things.

The only thing that annoys me about it is the sound is blatantly not long enough for the text, unless every non Common speaking race has much more efficient language.

The first few quests i did were kinda cool I liked the voice overs up to the point i started hitting missions with gibberish for voices. Makes me think they half assed it cause it was taking to long and to much work to do all the voice work for every quest.

Give the option to turn that crap off or take it out of the game completely. It was a waist of time to bother if you ask me.

Of course those quests are used as 'fillers' for actual real voice over work, as are the text quests you receive throughtout this game that was advertised as 100% voice acted. Take away the text quest that you have to read and the gibberish quests and really the game is about 70% voice acted. Then you could take out the massive amount of repeatedly lines and you are left with a game that is clearly 50% voice acted with the other 50 being gibberish, text and repeated dialogue.

The thing that annoys me about then is that at times 2 seconds of gibberish represent 3 lines of text. With no way to pause that and actually read what is being said, it makes the whole "interactive story" pointless.

Edited by Pyrolight

I just wan an option to turn the gibberish off. I feel like I'm being duped, cheated every time i hear it and it makes me mad. If i could turn it off I would not be inclined to cancel my sub every time i hear it.

If this makes you want to cancel your subscription, then clearly you don't like the game and are just looking for an excuse to quit. So if you feel like quitting, then do it and if you don't want to, dont. But for pete's sake stop whining about it on the forums. Nobody cares whether you play or not.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.