Biometric Crystal Alloy location? Please help

Lorro

I have no idea where to find these and I need them desperately for end game artifice crafting. Someone please tell me the quickest and easiest way to farm these??? I need 6 and have TH and ARC at 400 as well as my ART

Biometric Crystal Alloys drop off the final boss of each Flashpoint when done on Hard Mode, which is available upon hitting level 50, and having completed the normal mode version. One alloy will drop, which all players have equal chance of winning via the roll dialog box. I've heard they also drop in Operations, though I have not participated in these, so I cannot say with what frequency.

Why would anyone bother doing HM FPs with the sole purpose of getting Alloys? There's only 1 Alloy dropping at the end of the hardmode flashpoint.

We run Operations to get them, and it's much easier. Normal mode Operations' bosses drop 2 Alloys per kill. In EV we get 10 Alloys and we clear that in about 1 hour. And a Normal mode Operation is a whole lot easier than most (all?) of hardmode flashpoints.

Edited by ---AlterEgo---

Why would anyone bother doing HM FPs with the sole purpose of getting Alloys? There's only 1 Alloy dropping at the end of the hardmode flashpoint.

We run Operations to get them, and it's much easier. Normal mode Operations' bosses drop 2 Alloys per kill. In EV we get 10 Alloys and we clear that in about 1 hour. And a Normal mode Operation is a whole lot easier than most (all?) of hardmode flashpoints.

because fighting 7 other people for a pug isnt very easy on most servers?

On mine i havent once seen someone trying to put together a pug for EV, let alone complete one.

I've completed the Black Talon HM in as little as 25 min, so its not too terribly bad to farm Biometric Crystal Alloys that way. Every HM final boss seems to have a 100% chance to drop one.

Also, i got one from the first boss in EV. So you dont need to complete the entire Operation for a chance at one there.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.