I'd like to see invasion zones.

DocSigma

I think it'd be pretty cool if there were invasion zones on the capital planets of Dormund Kaas and Coruscant. I mean.. the empire and republic are at war. Shuttles on each planet at starports to take you to the FOB and republic and empire pvp it out for certain goals or control of certain areas. Persistent and not qued.. whatever side controls a greater number of areas or goals gets bonuses faction wide regardless of whether you participate in the operation or not. Maybe a slight bonus to xp or whatever, but in any case, there is incentive for toons to participate. This would be regardless of what type server you are playing on. Might make the galaxy seem more fluid and not so static and lie a station to station experience.

That would require them creating yet another instance within an instance - I thought everyone here was sick of that already. You don't ACTUALLY believe BW is going to allow, like in WoW, the ability to raid another capital's planet/city do you? Look how you're trapped like rats on Tatooine and that's supposed to be more open... Edited by DarthSublimitas

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.