Why Diablo 3 wont kill any mmo or SWTOR.

Halofax

Diablo 3 is a SINGLE PLAYER GAME with 4 PLAYER CO OP.

Is Blizzard so over the top fanboyed that people think their single player games are mmos?

If Skyrim didnt kill WoW no single player game can kill an mmo.

Just tired of seeing this particular reason given as a reason this game will die.

Is Blizzard so over the top fanboyed that people think their single player games are mmos?

Just tired of seeing this particular reason given as a reason this game will die.

People aren't calling D3 a MMO

And it will prob draw some from SWTOR, esp those people that feel SWTOR has more of a single player feel.

A lot of people playing MMOs would prefer a 4 player co-op. For some of us, MMO is a compromise, not a desired result.

Who said anything about D3 killing an MMO? As you said, Skyrim didn't kill WoW or anything. RPGs last for so long, even Diablo. Sure Diablo 2 still has a strong community and so will D3, but it won't kill an MMO straight off.

Games don't kill MMOs, the community does.

So like f2p TOR? cool.

I think people underestimate the pulling power Diablo has, heck even Diablo 2 still has a huge following certainly more playing it than a lot of AAA mmo's right now.

D3 will pull huge numbers in, not sure why people are worried about it though, if people leave to Play it , so what.

I know regardless of when it comes out I will drop everything to play it and HC to boot (only way to play the game)

I'm really trying to like this game because I'm a huge star wars fan but they are making it hard.

The single player portion of this game fails in that its no where near as good as KOTOR 1 or 2. the multiplayer is a joke, pvp is laughable its like playing Call of duty public rooms all day long without any meaning it gets old within a week not to mention that it can't hold up to FPS games that have mutliplayer pvp. There is no open world pvp and the crafting and player market of this game is ROFL....

There is no epic gear or rare gear to reach to attain and most of the gear which you are forced to wear looks like butt.

Where is my motivation to play once i finish all the questlines?