Fat female body type

Alloha

Is it just me but the fat female body type (which is type 5 i think) they have a fat Butt which i think is hot but is maybe a bit sexies lol were as the male fat toon is just plain old fat but the female verison is not. This realy makes no difference to me but i saw this in game and it got me thinking

PS

just in case your wondering I roll a male toon i'm not those dudes that play as girls in MMOs

Edited by Alloha

Is it just me but the fat female body type (which is type 5 i think) they have a fat Butt which i think is hot but is maybe a bit sexies lol were as the male fat toon is just plain old fat but the female verison is not. This realy makes no difference to me but i saw this in game and it got me thinking

PS

just in case your wondering I roll a male toon i'm not those dudes that play as girls in MMOs

there isn't a fat female body type. The range from child/anorexic to curvaceous.

seriously, some of those need a sammich.

PS

Why did you feel the need to add this? I wasn't planning to make fun of you for playing as a female character, but after feeling the need to "defend" yourself from the accusation I have a certain need to do it.

Why did you feel the need to add this? I wasn't planning to make fun of you for playing as a female character, but after feeling the need to "defend" yourself from the accusation I have a certain need to do it.

To be honest i have no idea why i included that lol but i'm ok with it so yea make fun of me it's all good it was a dumb think to say in hindsight

Edited by Alloha

HEY! Theres nothing wrong with playing a chick toon while being a guy.. I prefer it because it has a better view while running around, also cause a chick toon smashing faces makes me lul :)

What do you guys hit on every chick toon you see in game?

Greetings folks!

We have removed a couple of posts in this thread. As a gentle reminder to everyone, please remember the following:

• Insults - Please do not resort to or use them in any way in your posts. Posts should be productive, not destructive.
  • Trolling - Please do not post messages that are purposefully designed to provoke, antagonize, or otherwise elicit a negative emotional response.
  • Agree to Disagree - Be respectful of others' viewpoints even if they are opposite of your own. Discuss disagreements constructively.
  • Flag, Don't Fight - Utilize the Flag Post feature to report possible rules violations, rather than responding to or fighting them.
  • Ignoring - If you feel you simply cannot get along with another community member, please place them on your ignore list.

Thank you!

Edited by Trineda

• 8 years later...
I’m not going to lie I want a fat female body type, like with a full on belly and all that. Don’t judge me ok, a lonely guy has to have is needs.

At what level of "full on"? ESO level or STO level?

Also, it might have been better to start a *new* thread rather than resurrect one that's been in its grave for eight years.

there isn't a fat female body type. The range from child/anorexic to curvaceous.

seriously, some of those need a sammich.

I seriously agree with this. Even the type 4, (there is no type 5), is only curvy, not fat.

Now, that being said, I have been told that there are some "shortcuts" in some FP's that the larger body types cannot use, because they will not fit. It is amazing how well some players know ways to bypass various trash mobs in some FP's.

I seriously agree with this. Even the type 4, (there is no type 5), is only curvy, not fat.

Now, that being said, I have been told that there are some "shortcuts" in some FP's that the larger body types cannot use, because they will not fit. It is amazing how well some players know ways to bypass various trash mobs in some FP's.

True, if there's a way to skip it, someone will find it...lol

Even when the "fat" guy is stripped down he has pecs and abs so he isn't fat hes just muscled.

No one is actually fat in this game.

most of the toons have a athletic body, even when they are large, wish we had a sims game like ability to customize our toons, so our toons could be more realistic, not clones

most of the toons have a athletic body, even when they are large, wish we had a sims game like ability to customize our toons, so our toons could be more realistic, not clones

Our toons are very realistic to the overall aesthetic of a galaxy long ago and far away. A galaxy with advanced medical science that means no one needs to be fat any more. For health reasons, if nothing else. 🙂

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.