Reverse Engineering Question

Sealalicious

So Ive been reverse engineering a belt. Started out as a Green (Powered Ultramesh Belt), got all 3 Blue versions via RE (Critical, Redoubt, and Overkill). I am currently Making and REing the Redoubt version. I have gotten Generals, and Anti-Armor. I know there are 2 more prefixes. I have been RE'n about 2 a day for the last 4 days. During those 4 days I have gotten red text on the screen stating that "I already know that schematic" 3 times... Has anyone else been getting those? I would figure they would possibly make it if you knew 2, it would learn the next one. But I have no clue. Just gettin frustrated, and wondering if its possibly a bug. If it is I'm gonna start saving mats. But if it isnt, Ill just keep on Craftin and RE'n. Thanks for Readin.

At least you have gotten some purple recipes from that belt. I have r/e'd 42 blue redoubt belts and have yet to get any purple schematics from it. Made another 15 last night, so I'll try again when I get home. I wish I had your luck in r/e'ing these stupid belts.

Workbenches does nothing really since you can mod your items with a simple control right click. I still say make them worthwhile by reducing costs of extraction of mods if you use a workbench vs on the fly dragging (assuming you want the originals back).

Well I seem to have more luck if I face a certain way in the Fleet. Also if I RE in the morning. And if I hop around on one foot and wear a certain tinfoil hat IRL it helps a bit.

Okay, I was kidding about the last thing but the other two things feel completely true to me. Logically do I know they're not? Yes. But, hey, I say if something feels luckier then go for it.

I still haven't seen this "You already know that schematic" message but since I RE random things rather than focusing on ONE thing that could be why. I have RE'd at least 2 things that had only one possibility left and I got the schems I needed, not that silly message.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.