auto attack?

kertjayhawk

does this game really have no auto attack feature? i have only been playing a few days so maybe i need to check a box somewhere. how could they design it this way. i have been playing mmorpg since EverQuest and they have all had auto attack, even the early ones. does anyone know if they plan to add it in a patch?

No auto-attack means you actually have to do stuff. It's crazy I know!

As a range DPS in most other MMOs I've played, we never had an auto-attack anyway. :cool:

Agreed on the latter.

As for the former, to be fair, auto attack is only one component of playing a character.

does this game really have no auto attack feature? i have only been playing a few days so maybe i need to check a box somewhere. how could they design it this way. i have been playing mmorpg since EverQuest and they have all had auto attack, even the early ones. does anyone know if they plan to add it in a patch?

Auto attack is the way of the past. Its nothing but a rolling DoT. It adds nothing to your enjoyment of the game.

And before we hear something of the sort "WoW did it so it must be awesome", know that the upcoming class for the WoW expansion (the monk) has no auto-attack.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.