Small sudgestions

Bakish

Okey - when I play I usual watch a movie or something, so I play with the sound muted.

But when I enter a cut-scene, I cant unmute the game with the Ctrl+S key press. This annoy me, since then I miss out on all the good lore and vital information on quests and objectives.

Sure, if I press the NPC with the sound muted - my fault. But when I enter an area and a cut-scene starts by itself it's a bit unfair.

And also, I have (at the moment) 49.999900817871 Light Points and 3000.39999023438 Dark points. Messy. This bug presented itself after the ship droid failed a simple quest. I assume this is a bug and not a feature.

Now thirdly. For some reason, when I press the §-key (left of the 1-key on my keyboard) I open Customer Service Help Request>Create Ticket>Bug Report with a § filled in into the Description. But would I actually send a ticket through the §-key, it wont send.

Leaving the fact that I cant unbind that function and the fact that that key have a strategic placement on the keyboard, it is VERY annoying if I by accident press that key in combat and then get mashed to peaces, due to having to press like 5 buttons (Okey, more like three, but w/e) to get rid of those windows.

I know I know, cry some more, but there you go.

Love //Bakish

Edited some minor flaws

Edited by Bakish

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.