You want money next week? For this Game? Really?

kkwZero

- Raid Instances bugged like hell (cleared them both with 7 other pissed people)

- Raid loot randomly distributed, i now have dd and tank sets while our main healer wears blues/orange.

- PVP is a bad joke in almost every aspect, but at least you can go to the Ilum pvp zone if you´re a pacifist...

- Cast delays.

- Mirror classes are unbalanced.

- Higher cost than other games, because you are charged for 30 days an not one month, so in one year you pay 5 additional days after you payed 12x. Minor cost increase for each player, big bucks for Bioware.

- Endgame Content? I have /played 11 days. I´m level 50 (yes i rushed there, because i wanted to play with friends) and i´ve defeated every boss in the game. I´m pvp rank 51 and have my pvp set complete.

- Raid Instances bugged like hell (cleared them both with 7 other pissed people)

- Raid loot randomly distributed, i now have dd and tank sets while our main healer wears blues/orange.

- PVP is a bad joke in almost every aspect, but at least you can go to the Ilum pvp zone if you´re a pacifist...

- Cast delays.

- Higher cost than other games, because you are charged for 30 days an not one month, so in one year you pay 5 additional days after you payed 12x. Minor cost increase for each player, big bucks for Bioware.

- Endgame Content? I have /played 11 days. I´m level 50 (yes i rushed there, because i wanted to play with friends) and i´ve defeated every boss in the game. I´m pvp rank 51 and have my pvp set complete.

1) fixed next patch

2) how is it a joke, because it promotes team work, as well as lvl 50 brackets coming next patch, and more brackets in future patches.

3) Cast delays? try lowering your ability action queue timer or geting better internet.

4) Classes are very well balanced.

5) Higher cost? Perhaps you havent seen the prices of games lately.

6) i guarantee you havent completed hardmore or Nightmare mode yet. The games only just been released, you cant expect them to cater to a power gamer.

Same thing with all these people who want to rush past 90% of the game to get to end game. Even tho I bet you cannot name even one game that had all the stuff you are asking for at launch. Unrealistic expectation that a game will have a polished end game less than a month after launch.

The games only just been released, you cant expect them to cater to a power gamer.

This ^^^

When a game first comes out they cater to the lowbies because thats where most people are. They could put out a massive expansion tomorrow and 2 weeks from now this same guy will be complaining that there is nothing to do and he is cancelling. So they dont even bother trying to keep up with someone like that.

^

I'm looking forward to the 20th. At least the amount of bit..sorry filter, *cough* complaining should go down a little bit.

lol couldnt agree more. I want this game to succeed, but honestly the complainers are a major drag... both on the forums and in game.

It's funny how the same team of bio bunny fans run around flaming anyone who has a complaint. I see the same thing in Zimbabwe, when Mugabe's bunnies do it to voters.

That's how a dictator keeps the %'s in favor, that and deleting posts that talk about certain FPS problems. So that things don't appear as bad as they are...

You should read the sticky on how to leave a proper customer service complaint. Saying "pvp sucks" isnt exactly constructive.

lolwut? No MMOs charge on a monthly basis, they are all by day.

WoW 60-Day Game Card

http://www.ebgames.com/accessories/world-of-warcraft-game-card-60-day/40922

Rift 60-Day Game Card

http://www.ebgames.com/pc/accessories/rift-60-day-game-time-card/90618

EQ1/EQ2/Planetside 30-Day Game Card

http://www.ebgames.com/pc/games/everquest-i-and-ii-planetside-30-day-time-card/40923

LOTRO 60-Day Game Card

http://www.ebgames.com/pc/accessories/lord-of-the-rings-online-60-day-time-card/65091

AoC 60-Day Game Card

http://www.ebgames.com/pc/age-of-conan-game-card-60-day/69495

Bad troll.

BTW - If subs were on a monthly basis we'd be getting less for our money on shorter months like February.

Edited by iain_b

lolwut? No MMOs charge on a monthly basis, they are all by day.

WoW 60-Day Game Card

http://www.ebgames.com/accessories/world-of-warcraft-game-card-60-day/40922

Rift 60-Day Game Card

http://www.ebgames.com/pc/accessories/rift-60-day-game-time-card/90618

EQ1/EQ2/Planetside 30-Day Game Card

http://www.ebgames.com/pc/games/everquest-i-and-ii-planetside-30-day-time-card/40923

LOTRO 60-Day Game Card

http://www.ebgames.com/pc/accessories/lord-of-the-rings-online-60-day-time-card/65091

AoC 60-Day Game Card

http://www.ebgames.com/pc/age-of-conan-game-card-60-day/69495

Bad troll.

BTW - If subs were on a monthly basis we'd be getting less for our money on shorter months like February.

1. i dont use cards, i pay via paypal and i just checked wow as one example and there i get 1 month, at least here in germany. if i only get 30 days with a gametime card then that´s another reason for me not to buy them.

2. btw - 12x30 days = 360days, the year has 365 days so your math about february sucks, because we have 6 month with 31 days and only one month with 28/29 days.

3. wake up fanboy

Edited by kkwZero

WoW subscription and every other AAA MMO "monthly" subscription has always been 30 days. If you read the retail boxes they say you get 30 free days of game time which is most MMO companies "month". For Example WoW: http://us.battle.net/support/en/article/subscription-options. You can also check when you view day that you are billed in the customer support pages.

/e rolleyes

the mirror classes are outright clones with 2 exceptions that I know of, shock is instant damage for inquisitors while the consulars throw boulder has a fractional delay in damage due to the animation and smugglers have a bugged cooldown timer on one ability that the devs are fixing

This ^^^

When a game first comes out they cater to the lowbies because thats where most people are. They could put out a massive expansion tomorrow and 2 weeks from now this same guy will be complaining that there is nothing to do and he is cancelling. So they dont even bother trying to keep up with someone like that.

^^^ . I only play for four hours a few nights a week, and only reached level 20 (and this is playing from the DAY after Xmas).

If you've been playing 8 hours a day since launch, I don't see how anyone can enjoy that kind of experience.

Edited by DeeLyte

- Cast delays.

Welcome to MMO launches... this isn't anything unprecedented. 8 years(+/-) after WoW was realeased there are still constant changes / patches / balances being implemented. And with new content comes new bugs and more patches, this is what makes MMO's appealing to me, beacuse they are dynamic and the fact they undergo progressive changes.

You've played more than most, how about sitting back to enjoy the game instead of rushing to look for that win button.

/e rolleyes

the mirror classes are outright clones with 2 exceptions that I know of, shock is instant damage for inquisitors while the consulars throw boulder has a fractional delay in damage due to the animation and smugglers have a bugged cooldown timer on one ability that the devs are fixing

i belive it has been proven and i may be wrong but i belive that yes there is a animation delay the damage is inst just like the inq shock.

now i may be wrong but i belive i saw that cant remeber were though -.-

1) fixed next patch

3) Cast delays? try lowering your ability action queue timer or geting better internet.

Maybe you should play once WoWs combat for a few minutes or play a shooter then come back to SWTOR and tell again there is no delay lag on skills. This has nothing to do with ping or FPS.

Just jump and cast something after the jump and tell me what happens ? Or move then stop and then cast something ?

You will jump -> cast for 0.5 sec approx. and then the game will tell you "you cant do that while moving". This is not just related to jumping or moving, this is the delay lag on skills many ppls are talking about, this is horrible for PvP. You even have instants which arent instants because of that and often when you click on an instant spell the GCD will activate but nothing happens.

There are more issues with combat and camera in this game but Iam now to lazy to list them all, there are many threads about it.

Edited by Nadeya

1. i dont use cards, i pay via paypal and i just checked wow as one example and there i get 1 month, at least here in germany. if i only get 30 days with a gametime card then that´s another reason for me not to buy them.

2. btw - 12x30 days = 360days, the year has 365 days so your math about february sucks, because we have 6 month with 31 days and only one month with 28/29 days.

3. wake up fanboy

1. Did you calculate the renewal period? Like was it a "month" or 30 days? A month could be 31 or 30 or 28. Most MMOs renew at 30 days.
  2. See above
  3. Bad troll again, evoking the fanboy charge when there's no need...shame on you.

Honestly, if you're going to power game the way you are, nobody can cater to you. Nobody. WoW took almost a decade to get where they are and I can assure you they weren't focusing on end-game content the first month of release. Try another class instead.

Maybe you should play once WoWs combat for a few minutes or play a shooter then come back to SWTOR and tell again there is no delay lag on skills. This has nothing to do with ping or FPS.

Just jump and cast something after the jump and tell me what happens ? Or move then stop and then cast something ?

You will jump -> cast for 0.5 sec approx. and then the game will tell you "you cant do that while moving". This is not just related to jumping or moving, this is the delay lag on skills many ppls are talking about, this is horrible for PvP. You even have instants which arent instants because of that and often when you click on an instant spell the GCD will activate but nothing happens.

There are more issues with combat and camera in this game but Iam now to lazy to list them all, there are many threads about it.

/agree 100% the lag on skill activation is annoying as ****. Even the GCD will activate, but not the ability. Therefore, both PVE and PVP, you have just wasted a GCD that could have interrupted/stunned/whatever.

If you really aren't enjoying yourself, why not stop playing and maybe check back later if you wish, or play something else if you don't.

Despite lots of launcher errors, i still really enjoy this game and that's why i'll continue to pay and play it.

At the end of the day, if you're playing a game you don't enjoy, then you only have yourself to blame.

1. Did you calculate the renewal period? Like was it a "month" or 30 days? A month could be 31 or 30 or 28. Most MMOs renew at 30 days.
  2. See above
  3. Bad troll again, evoking the fanboy charge when there's no need...shame on you.

Honestly, if you're going to power game the way you are, nobody can cater to you. Nobody. WoW took almost a decade to get where they are and I can assure you they weren't focusing on end-game content the first month of release. Try another class instead.

No cause Blizzard knows, first fluid gameplay / Ui then and only then comes the rest. No content in the world could keep me playing a game when the UI is so slow and combat is such a bugged and slow mess.

Content right now is fine for me in SWTOR but there is no fluid gameplay / combat / camera ... controls just in general are pretty bad right now in SWTOR :(.

1) fixed next patch

2) how is it a joke, because it promotes team work, as well as lvl 50 brackets coming next patch, and more brackets in future patches.

4) Classes are very well balanced.

5) Higher cost? Perhaps you havent seen the prices of games lately.

6) i guarantee you havent completed hardmore or Nightmare mode yet. The games only just been released, you cant expect them to cater to a power gamer.

1) wrong

2) wrong

3) wrong

4) wrong

5) wrong

6) wrong

perfect score again!

its actually inconceivable to me that people are comparing WoW to SWTOR, they are not the same game and furthermore WoW has been out for 8 years vs SWTOR which hasn't even made it to 4 weeks yet. WoW had numerous issues at launch... use some common sense ffs.