Not Re-subbing until the Pvp queue bug and other major bugs are fixed!

rushx

i dont know how long you need to make the fix but its been a month now already and still no acknowledgement from the devs that they are aware or better yet working on it...

3 of us will not be resubbing until its fixed , mostly because were sick of it and sick of reading oatch notes to see its been missed again !

i mean how can you not fix this bug ? these sort of bugs would have been fixed the next day with wow

Theres gonna be so many leaving because of the crappy bugs your set to lose alot of money..

and tbh your customer service is crap i send about 10 tickets now about this bug and i know thousands more probally have and yet no fix...

keep fixing emotes on mounts and other stuff , your doing a great job at killing your game GG

ps.. anyone about to flame your wasting your time i dont care what you think orwhat you have to say

Wow, terrorism seems to be the in thing now days.

Give me what I want or else!!!!

Sorry man, you may need to adopt the behavior of not buying into MMOs until about 3 - 6 months down the road and not at launch.

Edited by Fraxture

why make a thread if you didn't care about what anyone has to post on it? I understand your frustration, I myself cant believe that a month into the game there are any bugs at all its ridiculous. I know wow was absolutely perfect at their 1 moth mark, and have never had another bug. Bioware must be the sh*ttiest company ever if they can't make their game perfect 1 month after release.

did you just say wow was perfect at the end of month 1. did you play the same wow i played. because the one i played was not perfect. every single patch i had to reinstall wow because they completely broke a part of their game that could not be fixed without a fresh install. seriously wow isnt perfect now. the pre cata patch had some serious bugs. couldnt talk in guild chat for alot of people, druids couldnt leave a instance if they were shapeshifted just to name two that was affecting me personally.

compared to this game, i have not encountered one single bug that i couldnt fix by simply logging off and back in.

what pvp q bug are you talking about, what other major bugs are you talking about. there has been a few bugs with raiding and hardmodes but very few other bugs that were gamebreaking and could not be solved rather easily.

i dont know how long you need to make the fix but its been a month now already and still no acknowledgement from the devs that they are aware or better yet working on it...

3 of us will not be resubbing until its fixed , mostly because were sick of it and sick of reading oatch notes to see its been missed again !

i mean how can you not fix this bug ? these sort of bugs would have been fixed the next day with wow

Theres gonna be so many leaving because of the crappy bugs your set to lose alot of money..

and tbh your customer service is crap i send about 10 tickets now about this bug and i know thousands more probally have and yet no fix...

keep fixing emotes on mounts and other stuff , your doing a great job at killing your game GG

ps.. anyone about to flame your wasting your time i dont care what you think orwhat you have to say

Why are you writing in forum section if you do not care what others think or what they have to say?

Edited by Jedlosson