Unsubbed

ucankurbaga

The state of pvp atm is in so bad shape right now, i don't know whe to begin with. A lot of people on here are already explained the broken system in detail, so I wont go over it again, however I will say this: the pvp system is so broken right now, any newcomer to the game will be slaughtered in a "meatgrinder" as so called "warzones" you won't have a chance to fight back.

I thought this game was suppouse to learn mistakes that other mmos did and improve on them. Other then story telling stuff, there is nothing special in foundation of the game. I think everybody know this by now.

I've seen a lot of wonderfull posts that suggest fixes to the game in this forum, but it seems like bioware ignores them all. The patches are very minor fixes on whats needs to be done. Bioware is too slow to act on the response from community. The only thing keeps this game going is the star wars brand and it is alone. Even that hype is gonna die soon if bioware is slow to act.

Well i am not sticking around to wait for changes, neither should you be paying monthly fees to a broken game. Maybe i comeback in future if they decide to listen the community and implement neccesary changes. I have unsubbed now. Goodbye.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The state of pvp atm is in so bad shape right now, i don't know whe to begin with. A lot of people on here are already explained the broken system in detail, so I wont go over it again, however I will say this: the pvp system is so broken right now, any newcomer to the game will be slaughtered in a "meatgrinder" as so called "warzones" you won't have a chance to fight back.

I thought this game was suppouse to learn mistakes that other mmos did and improve on them. Other then story telling stuff, there is nothing special in foundation of the game. I think everybody know this by now.

I've seen a lot of wonderfull posts that suggest fixes to the game in this forum, but it seems like bioware ignores them all. The patches are very minor fixes on whats needs to be done. Bioware is too slow to act on the response from community. The only thing keeps this game going is the star wars brand and it is alone. Even that hype is gonna die soon if bioware is slow to act.

Well i am not sticking around to wait for changes, neither should you be paying monthly fees to a broken game. Maybe i comeback in future if they decide to listen the community and implement neccesary changes. I have unsubbed now. Goodbye.

Best of luck. It is unfortunate that BW does not respond to more of these threads, especially since a lot of the threads point out similar perceived problems. Say what you want about Blizzard, but they were a bit more active on their official forums. It would at least give the community some indication of what BW thought of players' complaints. I too would like to hear them address expertise, premade vs premade WZ, etc. I do not agree with all of the criticism, but would like to know if they are considering changing anything. Regardless, I am in this game for the long haul.

Edited by Dogfatherxx

Oh thank god, I was afraid I would have to report both of you for being cry babies but you've taken yourselves out of the equasion. I mean, geez, how could bioware not have fixed these issues!?!? The games been out almost 3 1/2 weeks already! /sarcasm

I guess I shouldn't bother replying to these guys though, since they've already deleted their accounts and left the game and all. No possible way either of them will respond to this post again I guess. Oh well. Nope. No possible way they're still playing the game and just being whiners. No way, no how. That would be impossible!

I don't get it why did you make this post, without giving an suggestions on how to fix it. Only thing I see that you are complaining about is the brackets which is going to be implemented next patch. Maybe you should link your blogspot.

*edit* Can't wait to see to see all these QQ posts again on the GW2 forums

Edited by Socron

I don't get it why did you make this post, without giving an suggestions on how to fix it. Only thing I see that you are complaining about is the brackets which is going to be implemented next patch. Maybe you should link your blogspot.

*edit* Can't wait to see to see all these QQ posts again on the GW2 forums

Like i said there are already good suggestions in this forum, i didn't need to go over them, because i agree most of them.

PvP is in shambles due to the bias of huttball towards different classes and the overuse of exploits.

EA picked the best possible release date, Ill give them that... but as soon as another decent MMO comes out I am jumping ship.

i totally AGREE WITH THE BIAS. fORCE USERS SHOULD DROP THE BALL WHEN FORCERUNNING/LEAPING ETC ETC..

I'm not quitting. I just want huttball fixed or the ability to not que for it. It is sooo broken.

They also need to give snipers and merc interrupts and tone down sorcs and consulars.

It's sad when a healing class outdamaged and heals a DSP class in a WZ.

Suggestions that have been said a hundred million times

Remove the ability to use charges/ movement increasing effects while carrying huttball - BioWare has no official plans of fixing this.

Nerf BioChem - no official word on this

Start punishing people for using exploits - I have yet to hear of anyone getting banned in this game

Fix exploits in WZs- yeah right, nothing here either.

BioWare/EA have no plans of using any suggestions from the community other than the 50 bracket... which is going to help, but not by as much as people think it is. They also need brackets for every 20 levels.

i totally AGREE WITH THE BIAS. fORCE USERS SHOULD DROP THE BALL WHEN FORCERUNNING/LEAPING ETC ETC..

I'm not quitting. I just want huttball fixed or the ability to not que for it. It is sooo broken.

They also need to give snipers and merc interrupts and tone down sorcs and consulars.

It's sad when a healing class outdamaged and heals a DSP class in a WZ.

you do realize mercs are healers too.

Yeah i agree with you guys and most people do. They way BioWare ignores the PvP community is just making alot of player angry. I have yet to see them actually talk to people on the PvP forum. But you know wrre you can fing them ? in general talk talking about anything else then PvP and the real issues PvP in this game has.

honestly, i dont think this game's main selling point was the pvp.

yes, it has pvp, but i wouldnt be expecting them to focus all of their work on it, when they're still working out the kinks in the UI and in PVE.

give it time, theyll get everything fixed in time.

honestly, i dont think this game's main selling point was the pvp.

yes, it has pvp, but i wouldnt be expecting them to focus all of their work on it, when they're still working out the kinks in the UI and in PVE.

give it time, theyll get everything fixed in time.

PvP is main game for a lot of people just like pve for some. Thet both have to be both decent in order to survive competition.

Good thing you told us you were leaving or we would have been stuck wondering "where is ucankurbaga?"

Best of luck. It is unfortunate that BW does not respond to more of these threads, especially since a lot of the threads point out similar perceived problems. Say what you want about Blizzard, but they were a bit more active on their official forums. It would at least give the community some indication of what BW thought of players' complaints. I too would like to hear them address expertise, premade vs premade WZ, etc. I do not agree with all of the criticism, but would like to know if they are considering changing anything. Regardless, I am in this game for the long haul.

Blizzard active on their forums? Dont make me laugh - they forums over there are every man for themselves and they dont respond anymore than Bioware does - bunch of crybabies, please go play something else your self entitlement makes me sick

Bioware doesn't have the time to respond to every little **** that comes on the forums to cry - Anyone that leaves the game now is just a crybaby ***** who has to have their way NOW - and I personally do not want forum QQ to guide the game like it did in WoW - PvP was **** in that game and anyone who actually likes competitive PvP knows it

And why do people who are "quitting" or "unsubbing" feel the need to get on the forums and cry about it? How old are you? If you are gonna leave do it already. Go cry to your mom about it and leave us alone

Edited by Torn

Oh thank god, I was afraid I would have to report both of you for being cry babies but you've taken yourselves out of the equasion. I mean, geez, how could bioware not have fixed these issues!?!? The games been out almost 3 1/2 weeks already! /sarcasm

I guess I shouldn't bother replying to these guys though, since they've already deleted their accounts and left the game and all. No possible way either of them will respond to this post again I guess. Oh well. Nope. No possible way they're still playing the game and just being whiners. No way, no how. That would be impossible!

We're not dealing with an inconvenience here, it literally breaks the game for many of us. We're not talking about 1 class being OP, or an exploit in a warzone, no its bigger than that. The system that supports pvp, expertise, gear progression etc.. were designed in such a way that the dominate faction has already been determined on each server. The rate that winners progress and the incredible boost to a characters performance ensures that the faction that got their first is likely to stay there. Low levels get to tag along for the ride a team of 4 stimmed, geared and trinketed monsters walking over the opposition, putting a new wave of players on the fast track to success. On my server, at least, we often get spawn camped which means we can't even earn medals. My character is valor rank 56 and he has 2 pieces of gear. It took me 2 days to win 3 matches for the weekly this week. I repeat 2 days to win 3 matches. You must admit that's wrong.

The reason I'm on here expressing myself is because swtor won me over in the beginning - pvp especially. But as people became ever better geared, and my character lagged behind, the charm faded and the skeletons came out.

Now all the time invested into a game that I thought would pay off for a long time is a nightmare to experience. Its the occasional good game and friends that keep me longing in at this point. And a little hope that bioware actually has a solution. I couldn't care less about the money. Its my time investment which angers me most of all. Oh and they're not giving me a full 60 days game time and the CS that responded can't speak English - whatever I digress.

I've already cancelled.

Edited by Sowwy

Unsubbed aswell some minutes ago....reasons are obvious besides the world itself is lifeless and dull for me and the 3 tiny BG´s dont hold me.

Iam an avid pvper but Iam also an explorer and adventurer and both is lacking big time in this game. You get delivered everything on a silver plate, narrow paths instead of an immersive and open world.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.