Cargo Hold Bank

Apollo-Rayne

You know, what I find annoying is spending loads of time collecting credits and then buying items I need for Crafting, Armour of Weapons and then have none left for better Skills or Speeders.

We can store stuff we pick up or craft which has a higher lvl in our Cargo Hold for another time.

When you open the Cargo Hold it displays your current credits as it does in the Inventory, cannot BW change this so that we can transfer credits to our Cargo Hold to use at a later date.

Your thought on this would be great.

You know, what I find annoying is spending loads of time collecting credits and then buying items I need for Crafting, Armour of Weapons and then have none left for better Skills or Speeders.

We can store stuff we pick up or craft which has a higher lvl in our Cargo Hold for another time.

When you open the Cargo Hold it displays your current credits as it does in the Inventory, cannot BW change this so that we can transfer credits to our Cargo Hold to use at a later date.

Your thought on this would be great.

Like a savings account???

This is teaching you real life lessons; how to manage your money. :D

I don't get it. It weighs nothing and I certainly haven't hit a limit. What would be gained by splitting it like that?

The OP wants to be able to put credits away in a seperate account that they can't access except to go back to their cargo hold storage. This will allow people to keep credits for known future expenses without having to worry about spending it by mistake.

One thing I see is that I frequently don't pay attention to how much it costs to train skills until later when I notice that half my money is gone. In other games, training isn't quite as heavy on the wallet so I haven't yet gotten into the mindset to pay attention to it.

What they need to do is... let me store my materials in my ships storage and teach my companions how to open it. This crap about me having to carry the materials on my body, for a companion who crafts on my ship is ridiculous.

I keep my mats in the cargo hold and my guys can craft from it...

What they need to do is... let me store my materials in my ships storage and teach my companions how to open it. This crap about me having to carry the materials on my body, for a companion who crafts on my ship is ridiculous.

You do realize you can store your materials in your cargo hold and still craft right? It uses mats in your inventory first then extra mats in your hold 2nd.

You do realize you can store your materials in your cargo hold and still craft right? It uses mats in your inventory first then extra mats in your hold 2nd.

Nope didn't know it.

Then how about... if I run out of Flux, the companion goes and buys some more! Such a non heroic task for me to have to do!

The OP wants to be able to put credits away in a seperate account that they can't access except to go back to their cargo hold storage. This will allow people to keep credits for known future expenses without having to worry about spending it by mistake.

One thing I see is that I frequently don't pay attention to how much it costs to train skills until later when I notice that half my money is gone. In other games, training isn't quite as heavy on the wallet so I haven't yet gotten into the mindset to pay attention to it.

Hmmm...

Give me your spare credits. I will hold them for a small fee. I will only allow you to withdraw money once a week. Rest of the time, you are on ignore.

Nope didn't know it.

Then how about... if I run out of Flux, the companion goes and buys some more! Such a non heroic task for me to have to do!

good idea!

They have some of the crew skills allows these items as rewards but really its like who is stupid enough to pay 1k for them to do a mission to bring back the same supplies you can buy for less then 100cr.

good idea!

They have some of the crew skills allows these items as rewards but really its like who is stupid enough to pay 1k for them to do a mission to bring back the same supplies you can buy for less then 100cr.

I've had a guy do one once he brought back about 3300 worth of items for like 1200 mission. I'm not sure if that crit or something but it was worth it. And I wanted to get something made while I was out in the field so I didn't care even if I had over paid for it.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.