target of target

Satrios

Yes, sir. Yes I do. For now you have to use Alt+T to select your current target's target, but I can certainly say from tanking a couple of Operations, it's an absolute chore to figure out if what you're hitting is actually hitting you back. Edited by Bibdy

I'll check when I get home, but me and my guildies were talking about it, and I think it exists, but the default binding for it is something odd like shift-T or shift-F.

EDIT: A little bird posted above me and told me that it's Alt-T.

Edited by WhatNext

Yeah, I have to admit that while I hate getting on the train of "I want X from this MMO, Y from that MMO" the option from Lotro "Enable Target Forwarding" kind of spoiled me in that respect, acting as something of an automatic target of target.

i.e. I can target a boss as the healer (say to see his cast timers to help on interrupts) and if I cast a heal on that boss it would fire the heal off on whatever player (generally the tank) that he had targeted, likewise if I was in a situation where I had the occasional opportunity to fling an attack here and there I could do it while keeping the target I was focused on healing alive.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.