Switching from dark side to light or from light to dark!!!

Zaigun

Is there a way to contact someone and have them fix this on upcoming patches for the game, in my opinion its a pretty big flaw not being allowed to completely switch over to the dark side or light side should you change your mind later in the game and not being able to reach 10k.:eek::eek:

Is there a way to contact someone and have them fix this on upcoming patches for the game, in my opinion its a pretty big flaw not being allowed to completely switch over to the dark side or light side should you change your mind later in the game and not being able to reach 10k.:eek::eek:

You can grind it in flashpoints, etc.

You can switch. Do flashpoints, pick up Diplomacy. There are plenty of ways to do so. And yes, you can reach 10k darkside, then completely change and go 10k lightside.

Whomever told you that you couldn't change is wrong.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.