Imperial/Republic Fleet NEEDS a Dueling area for a few reasons

Mitso

The one thing I wish this game had more than anything else right now is a Dueling area on the fleet. It could just be a separate level of the fleet you take by elevator.

The main reason for doing this is that its fun and it makes waiting for que times alot less noticeable.

Its also a great way to learn your class in 1v1 situations and in general pvp.

Is there a restriction on where you can duel?

Just curious, never tried.

Not as far as I am aware of... I think he is just looking for a purpose specific arena in the game.

I think a basement (for some reason I have the Rancor egg area from Hutta in my head, with some junk to block some LOS angles) at Fleet would be a cool add to the game...

Make it like a pick up basketball court down there... "I play winner!"

The one thing I wish this game had more than anything else right now is a Dueling area on the fleet. It could just be a separate level of the fleet you take by elevator.

The main reason for doing this is that its fun and it makes waiting for que times alot less noticeable.

Its also a great way to learn your class in 1v1 situations and in general pvp.

I know you can duel by the eseless portal, at least we could in beta.

I agree on removing the Duel Restriction from the fleet. Just place an "Auto-Decline Dueling Request" in the interface menu to avoid harassment.

Why?

-Because when queuing for Warzones/Group Hunting, I can kill time and actually pvp off warzones.

-And because the only 2 places I want to duel is on the fleet and in instances (while waiting for someone), and you cant.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.