READ: ATI Gameplay

Thundeous

AMD 64x2 Dual Core 4000+

2.10 ghz

2.00 GB Ram

ATI HD 3870 512 mb no overclocking

Runs the game great! 50-60 FPS all the time and 35+ FPS in pvp or crowded areas.

Shadows off and 50% tree and ground.

Im no techie by far but i was just curious how these top end machines are having such an issue when mine is running great. Heck, on todays standards my computer is "ancient."

Was going to do some upgrading for this game. But i'm not going to bother for now! :)

AMD 64x2 Dual Core 4000+

2.10 ghz

2.00 GB Ram

Runs the game great! 50-60 FPS all the time and 35+ FPS in pvp or crowded areas.

Im no techie by far but i was just curious how these top end machines are having such an issue when mine is running great. Heck, on todays standards my computer is "ancient."

Was going to do some upgrading for this game. But i'm not going to bother for now! :)

They are most likely optimization issues.

theres some sort of problem with the gforce graphics cards.

I to have ati, and have no problem what so ever. I get around 120-110 fps with all set to max. However if i was to force aa on through the catalyst booom! my fps drops to around 20-40

AMD 64x2 Dual Core 4000+

2.10 ghz

2.00 GB Ram

Congrats on that. I have a 3.2 ghz, 8gb ram, 6850 and I get that same fps with the same settings. vsync on on 1080p res. Game is nothing special and s the only game my PC doesnt run on high without a hiccup. Came to the conclusion Bioware doesn't know what they are doing.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.