I have never seen so much rage

derkokes

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

All the rage is NOT a valid customer concern. Stagered EGA on a first come first served basis was known since day 1 of preorders. Why are people crying now? The devs SHOULD ignore the baseless first world problems crybaby arguments and go about their business.

All the rage is NOT a valid customer concern. Stagered EGA on a first come first served basis was known since day 1 of preorders. Why are people crying now? The devs SHOULD ignore the baseless first world problems crybaby arguments and go about their business.

Dude, there's a universal saying that's true any time anywhere "Customer is ALWAYS right"

If you did not hump the forums or participate in beta you had no way of knowing about the staggered EGA.

I heard it was coming out on the 20th, went to the website and preordered. It was not mentioned.

"You served me cold food!

Well, in the menu we dont promise hot food!

same **** here, i didnt think i would get 1 day of pre-access only..

Dude, there's a universal saying that's true any time anywhere "Customer is ALWAYS right"

Which, of course, is complete and utter horse manure. Because if the customer was right, he would be the one providing the service for himself.

Edited by archifikoss

incorrect on the onset. nowhere am i raging, just stating fact. ignoring the problem on the internet makes the problem grow bigger louder more involving. customer service stipulates to get out ahead of it, maybe put it to rest. maybe address it. the vocal majority are either bashing or defending bioware. people are not discussing the game... That is insane!!!

Whoever told you that isn't a very good businessman. The customer wants as much as they can get for as little a cost as possible. Your job as a businessperson is to give them what they want in a manner that is most affordable and manageable for you.

incorrect on the onset. nowhere am i raging, just stating fact. ignoring the problem on the internet makes the problem grow bigger louder more involving. customer service stipulates to get out ahead of it, maybe put it to rest. maybe address it. the vocal majority are either bashing or defending bioware. people are not discussing the game... That is insane!!!

They have not ignored the problem.

They have just calmly told you that they're not going to do anything about it. Things are working according to their plan, and things are going smoothly.

i have seen the same ammount if not even higher in bf3 and even less dev response then here

as you know bf3 is made by dice but the same as swtor is founded by EA

i think EA is the one to blame,cause the launch and everything before feels exactly the same as it was in bf3.blame EA not bioware,they probalby dont even have a word in all of this...

If you did not hump the forums or participate in beta you had no way of knowing about the staggered EGA.

I heard it was coming out on the 20th, went to the website and preordered. It was not mentioned.

You also must not have read the email that explained to you that you could pre-order...

and that the early access would be staggered.

People are crying now because they don't feel special. In this day and age, when someone isn't pampered, they are going to cry out in terror hopeing they eventually get their way. Although I got into early access yestarday, I won't be able to play much till the 21st because I got college finals now till then. All these people whining and complaining that they haven't gotten in yet should just never be given early access. Bioware, if you do this for us (don't give complaining people their early access), I will love you till the day I die.

Anyone who has ever had a job, owned a business, or dealt with humans, knows this is not true. Sometimes the customer is just too stupid to understand what's going on, or too immature to accept the truth. If my policies earn me 300 customers, and lose me one... I'll take the loss, and that one customer gets to be wrong.

"The customer is always right" does not refer to every single customer, it refers to all customers in general. If you get 10 reviews, and only 3 are positive, then you are wrong. If 7 are positive, you are right. It's not a "rule," it's a way of thinking.

Go open a bank account and tell them they have to deposit $200 into it for free or you'll move to another bank. I bet they say "You're welcome to do that." If they just gave money away to any "customer" who asked, they wouldn't have any money to give loans and they'd be out of business. The customer who asks for $200 for free is wrong. The one who ask for a $200 loan and agree to pay it back is right.

Edited by Zhenya_Malik