Male bodytype problem

BenjaminminU

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Usually, when a woman gets a breast reduction, it's because they're so big and heavy she suffers from constant back pain. I wouldn't begrudge a woman seeking relief from that.

i can help her carry the weight. a small personal message with address and size is enough.

So i've noticed that while playing all male classes, whatever the bodytype the "bulge" in their trousers is incredibly small which doesn't look good since I'm sure most people don't have a 1 inch stump in their pants. Please increase the crotch size on all male characters.

Don't forget the really weird chest.

Male models do need some sort of a work.

Edited by Alec_Fortescue

Nena, the singer of 99 Luftballons, had a breast reduction in 1989 because she was suffering from her own Luftballons being so huge. I was a teenager at the time, and thought it was a shame, but now that I'm older and wiser I'd rather see a woman be comfortable than have her keep such massive chesticles and suffer actual pain for it just so I could ogle them.

And then there's Christina Applegate, who demanded that her breasts be chopped off right away when her doctor saw the first signs of potential breast cancer. I really have to respect that, because as an actress she sort of depends on her breasts to make a living. I like breasts, but I like live women more.

Edited by nateslice

I'm not kidding. The male bulges are only a tiny bit bigger than on females in this game. It's not natural. Breasts are huge on most of the female models, so they should at least increase the bulge size a little. (Speaking of which, I agree that the breast size on female body type 2 is too large, for my taste at least.)

They could of course implement adjustable parameters for these things and others, but that's not gonna happen, so therefore I'm saying again, increase the bulge size.

I do believe this is a case of absurd tongue and cheek being totally, completely, and dismally lost on a person.

In other words, this guy just got trolled.

xD

its tongue in cheek, and by the number of responses, even if the OP was baiting ; People seriously consider this trivial point as game changing, and for the likes of me I cannot see why

Edited by Xzara_Jade

its tongue in cheek, and by the number of responses, even if the OP was baiting ; People seriously consider this trivial point as game changing, and for the likes of me I cannot see why

Because male characters look like they have ******* when in fact they do not!