Future Playable Races [Suggestion Thread].

Flitz

One of the complaints I've seen about character creation was that lack of inspired races you can currently choose from. With that I think it would be cool to compile a list of Races we'd like to be able to see playable in the future development of the game.

Torgruta - This beautiful painty face carnivorous race is all over the game but not playable. I'd like to make one. A Female. She'd be the hottest Jedi in the Galaxy.

Nautolan - These big eyed amphibian mud skippes are awesome. I want one with a Jamaican accent, maybe I'd name it Shabba, or Sean Paul, because their head extensions look like dreadlocks!

Devaronian - They look like Satan!!! So Sithy Fresh! I could make King Dabura and get some DBZ in my SWTOR

Cathar - If youtube has taught us anything, it's that kitties = hits. Yeah, okay... Most people hate Aric Jorgan, so why not let us redeem him with our own Pride of Bi-pedial cats? lots of creative customization potential there as well.

What ever the hell YODA is - Not much is known about these ancient half-pint force sensitive dactyl thingies, we just know they are awesome and have great potential to do all the awesome on the battlefield.

*Recommended by Archifikoss*

Chagrian - Blue face horn heads. They look kinda Torgruta without the awesome hat look and Maybelline make-up job.

Pau-an - They look like Nosfaratu with a pimp political sense.

*Recommended by TItanten*

Echani - Epic Albino's that like to fight nearly naked! Hates Mandalorians Perfect to be added with them.

Gungan - Jar Jar Binks... I think many would create one just so they can commit suicide...

Falleen - I'd imagine they'd be all darkside and stuff since they are subject to passion. Or could make for an interesting Republic class as well.

Duros - They look like Area 51 aliens! We can relate to that!

Mandalorian - The Most bad *** strategic cult race class in the universe. Yes please!

*Recommended by Cooltrip*

Voss - Chosen race of the Force? they believe this. They like... Jewish a long long time ago in a galaxy far far away!

*Recommended by Phadian_gess* (and by popular demand)

Rodian - Fawesome Bugeyed long mouthed Reptile people with Mohawks of awesome. Get you some

*Recommended by Alohen*

Mon Calamari - You know Admiral Ackbar?! IT'S HIS RACE!

Kel-Dorian - Honestly, Ugly as hell, makes for some really cool facial attachment options!

*Recommended by CrazYvan*

Zelton - Oh Lawd! Do want these pink hue skinned lovelies! I hear they smell nice, like bubblegum! om nom nom!

Recommended by djwhitfield

Kaleesh - You may know one of these sinister looking bat faced lizard things from the clone wars. It wields 4 stolen light sabers... RUN AWAY!

Weequay - They communicate through smell... this could make for some interesting dialog LoL!

Droids - It is touched on Droids without Memory wipe becoming completely sentient. Could be fun.

Recommended by BigAndyW

Bothans - A neutral Yif race since all they really want to do is be heard and be social, could makes for some cool social point bonus.

Recommended by Bombad_jedi

Cerean - This race is clearly a head of the class! They have an extra heart for their Big *** brains! And unlike regular Jedi, they can fornicate! sold!

Recommended by Izorii

Gran - These 3 eye'd goat faced grass eaters may not have much in assortment to them visually, but their females have 3 whole *****, and that has to count for something.

Any races you guys think would be a good idea? I'll edit them in if I think they are fitting!

Edited by Flitz
More Recommnded Races Added

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For sure no to complex races that need some modelling-work.

Togruta is too much work.

Wookie could be easy, just take the standard body etc. and give them 4 options of different fur.

I think we can expect races that are like humans but without eyes, or some technical implants... oh wait. Okay, they will make green or blue humans. Oh wait...

I really hope for Togruta - I really love them ;)

For sure no to complex races that need some modelling-work.

Wookie could be easy, just take the standard body etc. and give them 4 options of different fur.

I really hope for Togruta - I really love them ;)

LoL! Wookiee can't speak basic. Could make for a Comedic time. Can't imagine 50 lvl's of it though. Hggggggg

One of the complaints I've seen about character creation was that lack of inspired races you can currently choose from. With that I think it would be cool to compile a list of Races we'd like to be able to see playable in the future development of the game.

Torgruta - This beautiful painty face carnivorous race is all over the game but not playable. I'd like to make one. A Female. She'd be the hottest Jedi in the Galaxy.

Nautolan - These big eyed amphibian mud skippes are awesome. I want one with a Jamaican accent, maybe I'd name it Shabba, or Sean Paul, because their head extensions look like dreadlocks!

Devaronian - They look like Satan!!! So Sithy Fresh! I could make King Dabura and get some DBZ in my SWTOR

Cathar - If youtube has taught us anything, it's that kitties = hits. Yeah, okay... Most people hate Aric Jorgan, so why not let us redeem him with our own Pride of Bi-pedial cats? lots of creative customization potential there as well.

What ever the hell YODA is - Not much is known about these ancient half-pint force sensitive dactyl thingies, we just know they are awesome and have great potential to do all the awesome on the battlefield.

Any races you guys think would be a good idea?

at least 2 of these will never ever happen ;)

I would love to play Cathar! ^^ Or those fox folk which I can never remember the name of, but then again that would require new models and seeing as Bioware already have cat people...

But yes. It would definitely expand their audience as well. :)

I would like to see some serious variation on the blue/green/blind/implant human selection we have available at the moment.

I'd love to have a small playable race as well or a huge one. Just to spice things up a bit.

I want to See Del-Kor Race aswell That would be interesting to play, especially as a Jedi. They are gonna have to add Mon Calimarians sooner or later heh, I dont like playing them but its fun to laugh at others who do. Possibly Trandoshans in the future too.

I want to See Del-Kor Race aswell That would be interesting to play, especially as a Jedi. They are gonna have to add Mon Calimarians sooner or later heh, I dont like playing them but its fun to laugh at others who do. Possibly Trandoshans in the future too.

Why can't I find anything on the Del-Kor race? Trandoshan are nob heads lol. Calimarians could be fun, I could see lots of it's a trap jokes from that lol

How in the heck can you have new races without another million-billion $$$ investment in voice acting?

Aren't they more or less boned? (Unless your character only speaks his native tongue and it's subtitled...?)

When I came to this realization myself, I wanted to cry. I hope I'm wrong about it. :confused:

How in the heck can you have new races without another million-billion $$$ investment in voice acting?

Aren't they more or less boned? (Unless your character only speaks his native tongue and it's subtitled...?)

When I came to this realization myself, I wanted to cry. I hope I'm wrong about it. :confused:

The race has nothing to do with the voice, it's the class and gender. If they just make sure the new races speak basic little to no voice overs would need to be created.