PVP is fine, stop complaining and L2P

wtfnamez

You could have made this much shorter.

You could have just said...my epeen is bigger than yours.

Because that about sums up what you have to say....I can do it, therefore I am great, you must suck because you don't like it.

Ever heard of the word subjective?

Apparently not.

Actually....

I die alot....

But you know what else. I kill a fair amount of people on the way, including level 50's... and even... gasp... operatives.

I die because... gasp.. I recognize the people behind the keyboards of the toons are better than me at pvp.

I am not a epeen player, I am your classic "not bad, but definitely casual"

Ans SWTOR has let me compete better than any game I have ever played.

So, allllll these posts with complaints about level 50's, OP classes, premades... it goes on and on.

I have to say, I have 3-4 characters in the 20-30 range and PVP is fine.

More than fine, its great, balanced and well made.

When I am only about level 15+, I can be competitive with end game 50's with thought and teamwork

Have the complainers played an MMO before?

Have you played wow?

Try pvping when you are level 20 against a lvl 85

Try pvping when you are level 40 against a lvl 85

Try pvping when you are level 50 against a lvl 85

You get the idea

Try pvping when you are new level 85 against a lvl 85

You'll get frustrated. You have to hit the end game and spend a month gearing before you can even BEGIN to pvp

Last night I was in a warzone and all of us republic were under 35.

The empire had 3 level 50's and a mix

Guess what... we won through better tactics.

PVP is SWTOR is great, the most balanced I have ever seen and fun to play.

Frustrated? Go try playing wow in open world pvp as a level, say, 40, and then come back and post.

oh really? Game is fine because you say so?

So, allllll these posts with complaints about level 50's, OP classes, premades... it goes on and on.

I have to say, I have 3-4 characters in the 20-30 range and PVP is fine.

More than fine, its great, balanced and well made.

When I am only about level 15+, I can be competitive with end game 50's with thought and teamwork

Have the complainers played an MMO before?

Have you played wow?

Try pvping when you are level 20 against a lvl 85

Try pvping when you are level 40 against a lvl 85

Try pvping when you are level 50 against a lvl 85

You get the idea

Try pvping when you are new level 85 against a lvl 85

You'll get frustrated. You have to hit the end game and spend a month gearing before you can even BEGIN to pvp

Last night I was in a warzone and all of us republic were under 35.

The empire had 3 level 50's and a mix

Guess what... we won through better tactics.

PVP is SWTOR is great, the most balanced I have ever seen and fun to play.

Frustrated? Go try playing wow in open world pvp as a level, say, 40, and then come back and post.

you just said it you are not even 50 so have less experience in what is happening.when you wear full set of pvp can get get spam hit 6k 4k 2k 2k dead by an operative then you know classes are NOT balanced.

i seen a operative drop a vanguard tank in matter of seconds in full champ gear.

Thanks, you made my point.

I am NOT 50, and RARELY see this kind of damage

I die due to coordinated cc chains and multiple beat downs. I die, but that's expected!

1v1, and against 50's, I will delay them by valuable seconds.

Expecting to be viable against heavily geared 50's 1v1 is asinine.

Actually....

I die alot....

But you know what else. I kill a fair amount of people on the way, including level 50's... and even... gasp... operatives.

I die because... gasp.. I recognize the people behind the keyboards of the toons are better than me at pvp.

I am not a epeen player, I am your classic "not bad, but definitely casual"

Ans SWTOR has let me compete better than any game I have ever played.

Neither of what you describe is difficult to do, yet you seem to think you are better than others purely on the basis that they are not blinded by their own self-importance.

Everyone kills a lot in WZ, everyone dies a lot. It isn't difficult to achieve.

Even as a Consular I can get the 25 kills medal in a match, as long as other healers exist and I am not relied upon soleyl.

Every single DPS class I have played has managed to do it with ease.

This does not blind me to the crazy amount of CC in the game that just make it rubbish, or blind to the resolve bar that doesn't work and doesn't stop you being stunlock killed over and over again because it resets on death, the imbalance between mirror classes that place Republic at a disadvantage 90% of the time, the complete idiocy of placing a 10-20% buff on a random number of people above everyone else and throwing them in a single WZ, whether they are level 50 and earnt it or not.

Apparently it does make you blind to these absolute stone cold facts.

Apparently you are so blinded by your own brilliance that you fail to recognise that these are legitimate complaints.

Edited by Dravinian

Sadly I am not 50 so when a operative runs up and can 3 shot me, I don't how thats "learn to play".

Dont worry Im 50 with 3 sets of Champion pvp gear, champion accesories too, rest purple and smugglers / operatives **** me up too :D

1vs1 game isnt balanced at all... But with a good team you can do anything. And tahts what a pvp game is about.

Edited by Apokalypsis

Amen! I totally agree! Even at level 13-15 I was rocking most level 30-50's I came across in warzones. They did an EXCELLENT job balancing it! I can make it in the top 3 almost every single round against higher level teams and often get at least one vote for MVP. If you can't, well, maybe you should re-evaluate your tactics a tad.

For sure man.

There aren't even that many scoundrels/operatives to make this a common occurrance. You are just being a girl about it because one class and its mirror stands a chance of killing you.

Quit moaning.

theres a guaranteed 2 per game 1 of which was a perfect example this last game. This is "PVP" against one of these clowns:

- stunned

-stun wears off, cant run away because im slowed, cant interrupt any abilities because everything is instant

- i get 2-3 shots in under 1k damage

- i die

you wanna pvp that way? leave your character motionless for 20 seconds so i can actually do some dps because im not overpowered and not all of my abilities are instants

- stunned

-CC Break

-AoE knockback

-Counter-CC

-Begin cast time nukes

-Allies will attack stunned foe like vultures.

How that encounter should have played out.

You have countermeasures. It is no ones fault but yours when you get CC'ed and don't use them.

Edited by Lyonidis

How that encounter should have played out.

You have countermeasures. It is no ones fault but yours when you get CC'ed and don't use them.

This is SPARTA!

Agreed, guy whines because a class/mirror can take him out and doesn't even use his tools.

Now that is a perfect example of l2p

This is SPARTA!

Agreed, guy whines because a class/mirror can take him out and doesn't even use his tools.

Now that is a perfect example of l2p

Oh do tell how my Gunslinger is going to fight the 3 hit instant kill of the Operative. I am 50, i have 4 Pisces of Champ and 1 Centurion.

I do use my Escape, but it has a 1 min and 30 sec cool down so when that is gone then what. I can't hide and i stand out like a sour thump so i don't get the option of not getting CC'ed by every one else.

TELL Me how do i counter a Operative on the biggest PvP server with a ton of PvP guilds and PURE PvP players on IMP!.

You should have played warhammer. Witch Elves and Witch Hunters could kill you in 2-3 secs if they got the jump on you out of steath.

Except that game had 3 second in combat battle resses, and it was only three seconds if you were undergeared, and ran with the damage on move debuff like a scrub.

Except that game had 3 second in combat battle resses, and it was only three seconds if you were undergeared, and ran with the damage on move debuff like a scrub.

I wasn't a scrub, but a squishy sorc and it all came down to if I got disarm pop'd on them I win, if not they had me 90% of the time.