There WILL be long queues...

Regergek

I don't know what you people are thinking when you say "there would be epic long queues if everyone could play right now, it's better like this",that may be the case now but what the hell do you think is going to happen when eventually everyone gets invited and the game launches on 20th?There will be the same amount of players and queues as there would be if everyone could play now...And more ofcourse, when its 20th.

No doubt, they dont want to make too many servers because in a month or so it will settle down to the standard 7-8% of total players playing at any given time.

It is much higher than that during a launch

Long queues are a given, and no help for it

Edited by Dayln

I don't know what you people are thinking when you say "there would be epic long queues if everyone could play right now, it's better like this",that may be the case now but what the hell do you think is going to happen when eventually everyone gets invited and the game launches on 20th?There will be the same amount of players and queues as there would be if everyone could play now...And more ofcourse, when its 20th.

You know what? I really hope so. I'm on the Lord Alderaal server, and It's beyond dead. I haven't seen more than four people in the past five hours. And I saw ONE other person on the Imperial fleet. I ended up logging off because it was pretty much a single player game.

After a couple of months the queues will subside and only the most active servers will have any kind of wait time.

It's just to ride out the queues for the first few weeks and all will be merry. Rather queue at the beginning than them having too many servers and some dying out after a while.

After a couple of months the queues will subside and only the most active servers will have any kind of wait time.

It's just to ride out the queues for the first few weeks and all will be merry. Rather queue at the beginning than them having too many servers and some dying out after a while.

Yeah agreed.