Stephen Reid On The First Invite Wave For Today...

Felgor

Stephen Reid@Rockjaw - I will say - as I mentioned yesterday - that today the 'timeline' of people who get in will be much, much longer. Beyond July...

EDIT: August 2nd, and im in!!!

12.14.2011Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to play

11.02.2011Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to patch

08.02.2011Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Collector's Edition Pre-Order

Edited by Felgor

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Stephen Reid@Rockjaw - I will say - as I mentioned yesterday - that today the 'timeline' of people who get in will be much, much longer. Beyond July...

Felgor, I'd throw myself at you, but then, that be gay.

Awesome news.

Edited by Liberate

yes yes, they will extend it AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL the way into Aug 1st.

Edited by Roastahm

This is probably because there's such a big gap between those who pre-ordered when available to those who pre-ordered after testing the game (two largest pre-order occurences).

I'd imagine anyone who pre-ordered from July through November would more and likely get in today.

I mean, seriously, beyond *********** July? Well, *********** DUH. Unless they are yet again going back on their word, which BioWare seems to do every *********** day, they need to get all 1 million pre-orders into the game as of Saturday afternoon. After the Day 1 Dick Trickle they are way, way, way behind.

Stephen Reid said 7 day Early Access meant that everyone got two extra days of Early Access. Since in 5-day Early Access meant you got at least one day, if two extra days is accurate than one plus two equals three days total of the 7 day Early Access for the very last people to get in. That means Saturday every pre-order has been invited.

Grace period? Nope.

Seven day Early Access means everyone gets two days extra of their previously expected Early Access like Stephen Reid said? Nope.

Edited by Wolfrat

This is probably because there's such a big gap between those who pre-ordered when available to those who pre-ordered after testing the game (two largest pre-order occurences).

I'd imagine anyone who pre-ordered from July through November would more and likely get in today.

Yep...

Wouldn't be surprised if people from November get in today...

Edited by Felgor