Fast Travel to Ship please!

DarthxRage

So I truly love this game but it is incredibly TEDIOUS to go through 4 load screens every time I want to travel somewhere. PLease, please, please give us fast travel to our ships! I'm sure this has been requested by others, but there's no forum search so I can't find it.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So I truly love this game but it is incredibly TEDIOUS to go through 4 load screens every time I want to travel somewhere. PLease, please, please give us fast travel to our ships! I'm sure this has been requested by others, but there's no forum search so I can't find it.

Now this is a post worth agreeing with (aside from the other BS that gets posted).

Great idea.

I agree with the OP, if we can fast travel every 30 mins then please can one destination be straight into onto our ships.

If it could spawn my character in the cockpit that'd be even better, that way I can avoid walking past that #'$%ing droid and him bleeting the same old drivel at me (it was funny the first few times but now...:mad:).

1. Install Authenticator

2. Buy fleet passes from security vendor.

3. Get port to the Fleet once an hour.

(Also, look in your abilities under GENERAL and you will find a fleet pass that can be used once a day, install an authenticator for additional fleet passes)

When I want to get back to my ship fast I just use my fleet pass. This puts me right outside of my ships hanger on the fleet which makes it very quick to board the ship. But would also be nice to have a call to ship option, not at the top of list but would be nice. Edited by intristin

I would want to be everywhere instantly.

Typically I would like to play and not to run.

And I have never found a shortcut that brings me quickly where I want to be; not even by accident.

I do not know why Bioware imposes things like running on the player.

I have never seen people socializing while running from A to B.

Instead the world seems overpopulated by other superheros; I know that other people feel the opposite way.

Edited by genpion

Heres a good idea. I would like a fast travel to the ship aswell... but there are issues with it you havent thought about.

There are story sections that happen in the spaceport, so the fast travel would have to take you to the hangar and not inside the ship.

So... yes to fast travel to the ship hangar! :)

Direct one to the ship seem difficult to accomplish without having to subtancially review the events of all classes.

Edited by Nemmar

I agree with this. Rather than landing my ship in a hangar, have it be orbiting the planet so I can just take a shuttle to it.

I wouldn't ask for this if it wasn't for all the area transitions and loading screens you have to go through (and sometimes Orbiting stations) just to get off a freakin' planet.