ToR's MMO Launch Rating

NightHawke

From all the MMOs I have played, I am going to have to give this launch a 5/5.

I know that not everyone who ordered is in game yet. But the server handling the load, the lack of huge glitches (had minefield quest bug out on me still) and the loot bug of course, but this is pretty smooth.

If they keep it up, I will daresay it be the best launch in history. Agree or not, that is my decision. And while I like Star Wars and Bioware, I am not a fanboi, but am smart enough to see something good in the making.

That is all.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The only reason you're giving it a 5/5 is because you get to play. Wonder what your score would be if you didn't.

Oh and what about the PVP Exploit and people getting to level 35+ in one day using it?

Sounds pretty much not like a 5/5 achievement to me.

The only reason you're giving it a 5/5 is because you get to play. Wonder what your score would be if you didn't.

Oh and what about the PVP Exploit and people getting to level 35+ in one day using it?

/agree

This! ( Cats abound! )

So true :-)

Otherwise it's just up to 5/5. :D

I'm not in, I also give it a 5/5 because Bioware did exactly what they said they would.

Actually, they extended potential early access by two days.

They did more than they said they would.

They made a promise and delivered on it. What more can you ask?

/signed

The only people I hear complaining about PvP exploits are people not in the game and I am sure it is a small minority doing it. Same way they only reason you wouldn't give it 5/5 is because you are not playing because you didn't follow the directions.

Not in game yet, but also giving it a 5/5.

Defiantly best pre-launch of a MMO ever. Special for it's size, there were smaller ones with bigger problems. And still the Master of launch problems: WoW.

Edited by KiznaCat

From all the MMOs I have played, I am going to have to give this launch a 5/5.

I know that not everyone who ordered is in game yet. But the server handling the load, the lack of huge glitches (had minefield quest bug out on me still) and the loot bug of course, but this is pretty smooth.

If they keep it up, I will daresay it be the best launch in history. Agree or not, that is my decision. And while I like Star Wars and Bioware, I am not a fanboi, but am smart enough to see something good in the making.

That is all.

Oh come on. The servers are handling the load because only 10% of the people that pre-ordered are in the game.