Level 50 Juggernaut Veng Spec PVP VIDEO

Bozli

Dont forget first half of the video he farms everything Under 50 rofl...

So bad, back peddeling and all that garbage, seriously ppl need to think before they toss up a Video of farming 10s...

I tried to get as much 50-50 action in my videos sry for that...the second contains a lot more

And like the first post says....I'm trying to give everyone an idea of what vengeance looks like in PVP...not trying to "SHOWCASE" my look at how many non-50's I can slay skillz...I think I answered most people questions if not shoot away.

And like the first post says....I'm trying to give everyone an idea of what vengeance looks like in PVP...not trying to "SHOWCASE" my look at how many non-50's I can slay skillz...I think I answered most people questions if not shoot away.

i liked your video man. could you post your spec?

next time though i think i'd like the vid more if you didn't always cut clips before you died.

Here's a short and dirty guide on how to PvP as a Vengeance Juggernaut:

Get yourself a full suit of level 50 Champion Gear(T2 equivelent) then kill people who aren't in Champion gear. How can you tell someone isn't in Champion gear? When they don't shoot or swing purple/cyan colors. Bottom feeding FTW! ;)

Here's a short and dirty guide on how to PvP as a Vengeance Juggernaut:

Get yourself a full suit of level 50 Champion Gear(T2 equivelent) then kill people who aren't in Champion gear. How can you tell someone isn't in Champion gear? When they don't shoot or swing purple/cyan colors. Bottom feeding FTW! ;)

Not true. I have almost all champ gear...just not the stinking saber. But...it's pretty easy to tell I am in champ gear anyways.