Level 50 Juggernaut Veng Spec PVP VIDEO

Bozli

Here is my first ever attempt at a PVP video 5/34/2 Vengeance Spec. Just hope to give everyone an idea of vengeance in PVP. :)

Part 1-

Part 2-

Hope everyone enjoys!

Edited by Bozli

yeh yeh your a tank who gets Destroyer Medals left and right...

now get out

i also take objectives

if we are talking medals in the first section he gets 4

id also like to mention

back-pedalling

3v1

Edited by Fena

You claim to do more than 300k usually as a tank, your full of crap.

No need to try and save it now with talking about other stuff when it was about damage. You came here to talk random, negative smack thats obviously wrong, mission accomplished.

Edited by Freewareplayer

I'm not seeing what the problem is. He clearly knows how to play.

I enjoyed the video.

Thanks for posting this. I've been looking for a lvl 50 vengeance jugg pvp video for awhile.

You've renewed my hope that vengeance spec does respectable damage in pvp at 50.

I enjoyed the video.

Thanks for posting this. I've been looking for a lvl 50 vengeance jugg pvp video for awhile.

You've renewed my hope that vengeance spec does respectable damage in pvp at 50.

Take away those competent healers and he would had died a tone more and did less damage. The SW no escapes and no real increase in durability is in a worse spot that other classes without a healer. That is a balance problem.

Nice video. I've been looking for quite a while for a lvl 50 Jugg PvP. I have a question though to anyone who knows (I asked the same in youtube comments too):

I saw Marauders doing 6k - 7k crits. Are Juggernauts capable of doing the same damage? If not, what are the advantages? Thanks.

Edited by alkyd

Nice video. I've been looking for quite a while for a lvl 50 Jugg PvP. I have a question though to anyone who knows (I asked the same in youtube comments too):

I saw Marauders doing 6k - 7k crits. Are Juggernauts capable of doing the same damage? If not, what are the advantages? Thanks.

They cannot do those crits sorry.

I enjoyed the video.

I came here seeking for a warzone video, with a resume screen or something... so i only viewed the second video...

What ive seen on that voidray is he fought ALWAYS against people non-50. When he targeted someone 50 (a consular) he just hitted for 1,8k, 2k, and that kind of damage.

No gunslingers on that video, only low lvl people who didnt move when you cast Ravage... maybe im on a huge PvP server, but ive seen so far people that crit me 6k (and im full champion), nobody there was a threat to you, and again, you didnt posted a warzone resume so i cant check "the meters".

Im procesing right now a video (finally i found a song long enough @.@...) for an Alderaan Warzone :3, ill post it soon.

When you chuck your sabre, and you are not using sabre throw, is that your shatter animation?

Thanks.

Dont know what means "chuck", but if you mean when he throws his lightsaber at "melee", its the execute skill, makes huge amount of damage (not enough to kill a champion geared) but only when the target is less than 20% hp.

Ive seen how geared inquisitors absorb my non crit.

They cannot do those crits sorry.

wrong...pls if you dont KNOW anything about something remain silent.

JUGGS can do 6/7k crits EASY!.

you need a lvl 50 and fairly good gear( a mix of champions with centurion should be enough)

+

Biochem

+

trinket

+'

RAGE SPEC!(way more viable in pvp then immo/veng)---it gives you way more damage and way better mobility.

i also take objectives

if we are talking medals in the first section he gets 4

id also like to mention

back-pedalling

3v1

Dont forget first half of the video he farms everything Under 50 rofl...

So bad, back peddeling and all that garbage, seriously ppl need to think before they toss up a Video of farming 10s...

you need a lvl 50 and fairly good gear( a mix of champions with centurion should be enough) + Biochem + trinket.

Even though that isnt true (well, its half true, you can do that crits against a lvl11 or 15 guy who doesnt have PvP gear or event dont have gear at least).

Thats a 3 minutes cooldown hit... you call that enough?

wrong...pls if you dont KNOW anything about something remain silent.

you need a lvl 50 and fairly good gear( a mix of champions with centurion should be enough)

+

Biochem

+

trinket

+'

RAGE SPEC!(way more viable in pvp then immo/veng)---it gives you way more damage and way better mobility.

Against a noobie... And yeah because that list right there sounds EASY!

roflmao