Legacy Suggestion (better here, than General forum)

Meurik

I think cross-faction mail among legacy chars would be a logical perk.

Since they allow a legacy to span factions, why not let them exchange items at least to some extent?

I think a lot of people are in the situation where they would like to see the game from both factions while still sharing items and crew skill components among characters.

Edited by Rotodon

I think cross-faction mail among legacy chars would be a logical perk.

Since they allow a legacy to span factions, why not let them exchange items at least to some extent?

I think a lot of people are in the situation where they would like to see the game from both factions while still sharing items and crew skill components among characters.

This is something I can get behind. I would really like to send items and other things to my other characters, even if they are on the other faction, since they are in the same legacy no matter what.

Legacy friend list sounds great. But sometimes I want to log an alt and play solo without bothering anyone or being bothered. I'd like a privacy setting added to this so I can keep some characters to myself.

The rest of the suggestions from the OP are spot on.

I like all the things in the OP. The one I hope realy comes in is the additional species. Still hoping on something a bit more alien.

Would be great if we could get a Dev post just to give us an idea on what we will get for all the legacy levels people are grinding out at the moment.

Edited by Izorii

Allow us to /friend by legacy name, so I can talk to my good friend 'Cloudrunner' or whatever his legacy name is, on any alt.

I like that one.

Also, maybe for legacy characters, crafting materials could be sorted into a special cargo hold just for crafting mats. I'm thinking along the lines of how Guild Wars did their crafting materials. Save shared space for equipment, rather than mats.

I like that one.

Also, maybe for legacy characters, crafting materials could be sorted into a special cargo hold just for crafting mats. I'm thinking along the lines of how Guild Wars did their crafting materials. Save shared space for equipment, rather than mats.

I agree, it's a great idea.

Please give more races with legacy! I understood the reasoning behind not having the strange 'alien' races for certain storyline purposes, but from what I've seen in actual gameplay there's no real reason I can't be a strange alien race other than some sort of social taboo.

And to be honest, the rewards of being able to play your favorite Star Wars races far outweigh and 'strangeness' that might occur in the storyline. I realize the game is supposed to be story driven, but let's face it: At some point, the story runs out. At least for a few months. And in those few months, I'm constantly reminded that I'm only playing a human because I really had no other choice.

Please give more races with legacy! I understood the reasoning behind not having the strange 'alien' races for certain storyline purposes, but from what I've seen in actual gameplay there's no real reason I can't be a strange alien race other than some sort of social taboo.

And to be honest, the rewards of being able to play your favorite Star Wars races far outweigh and 'strangeness' that might occur in the storyline. I realize the game is supposed to be story driven, but let's face it: At some point, the story runs out. At least for a few months. And in those few months, I'm constantly reminded that I'm only playing a human because I really had no other choice.

I agree