The reason not to complain.

Alatinable

Bioware is doing everything they told us they would do. If you have a problem with not getting in until your turn (you chose your spot in line...). Remember that it was you who decided that 5 DOLLARS was to much for you to pay sooner. Maybe you should have stated picking up pennies off the street when you heard that the pre-order was going to be released. If you had you could have pre-ordered within a couple days.

You are right. Bioware jumped out in front of the issue and said "Hey we are going to do a horrible job with EA launch" and you want to give them credit for being up front about it.

I wonder if I goto a job interview and let them know I take longer to do things then any of my piers that I would get hired.

I would really like to know how they have failed in this Early Access. It seems to me the only problem people have is that they can't play yet... how is that a fail when they have been planning it this way and made it public that was the plan. Try actually reading little things like DETAILS and you will know these things the information has been there for anyone to read.

You are right. Bioware jumped out in front of the issue and said "Hey we are going to do a horrible job with EA launch" and you want to give them credit for being up front about it.

I wonder if I goto a job interview and let them know I take longer to do things then any of my piers that I would get hired.

Look whether or not you personally agree with the strategic decision to roll out EA in this manner is irrelevant.

What is relevant is that BW made their plans crystal clear to everyone weeks if not months ago.

Just because you chose to ignore the details and are now waiting your turn to play, that does not mean it's been a horrible EA launch at all.

I pre ordered, read the information available at the time, understood what I needed to do and entered my code asap. Guess what, I got access about 6.30pm last night.

Exactly as the pre order info said.

Where is the problem again?

Driz

Look whether or not you personally agree with the strategic decision to roll out EA in this manner is irrelevant.

What is relevant is that BW made their plans crystal clear to everyone weeks if not months ago.

Just because you chose to ignore the details and are now waiting your turn to play, that does not mean it's been a horrible EA launch at all.

I pre ordered, read the information available at the time, understood what I needed to do and entered my code asap. Guess what, I got access about 6.30pm last night.

Exactly as the pre order info said.

Where is the problem again?

Driz

Going strickly by what the consumer has recieved it is very easy to say this is a horribly executed EA launch. When a company can only deliver their product to 10-15% of the customer base it is not what you call "good". Just because they told everyone up front in a very vague way that they are purposely having a bad launch does not in turn make it a good launch.

Going strickly by what the consumer has recieved it is very easy to say this is a horribly executed EA launch. When a company can only deliver their product to 10-15% of the customer base it is not what you call "good". Just because they told everyone up front in a very vague way that they are purposely having a bad launch does not in turn make it a good launch.

All of the above is your own personal opinion.

Do not represent it as fact please.

This has been a terrific launch IMO.

BW told us how to pre order, they told us the criteria and they told what we needed to do if we wanted to get in early.

The fact you chose to ignore it or simply didnt bothe to read it and are now crying about it does not constitue a bad launch.

Now that is a fact.

Driz

All of the above is your own personal opinion.

Do not represent it as fact please.

This has been a terrific launch IMO.

BW told us how to pre order, they told us the criteria and they told what we needed to do if we wanted to get in early.

The fact you chose to ignore it or simply didnt bothe to read it and are now crying about it does not constitue a bad launch.

Now that is a fact.

Driz

If BW said "if you preorder in June/July you get 5 days, Aug/Sep 4 days etc, then yes you would actually have a point, but they did not. BW fed off the previous experiences of their consumers, in that no one would actually expect to only have 1 day of a 5 day EA. They kept it vague to sell preorders, and that is a fact.

6 days without access is not somehow OK just because BW planned it, without being upfront with their consumers. It is still 6 days without access, and in my experience would rate even worse then FunCom's debacles.